Accept recurring payments and sell subscription products more easily and efficiently.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Lib. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
Nothing is more appealing to customers than to undergo the whole procedure of purchasing once and get the products or services for months or even an indefinite period of time. The Subscription module for Magento 1 makes it possible and grants even more benefits besides customer satisfaction that are also available for Magento 2 store owners with Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2.
Offer a subscription to a weekly magazine and manage the relevant settings from the backend. You are able to set the active time period (which is a week for this particular event) and how often the subscription product will be bought. Arrange the products delivery and see the customer pay the iteration fees for the set period of subscription.
The Subscription extension for Magento 1 is a powerful promoting tool that saves time and efforts.
- Get more revenue for providing more specific service;
- Apply some settings and see the fully automated process in action, and, thus, save tons of time for future projects;
- Increase conversion in the store;
- Promote your store more effectively by moving customers to privileged groups if they make a subscription.
The Recurring Payments module for Magento 1 presents simple but essential settings for each and every subscription. Schedule the starting day, when and how often your products or services will be delivered. Customize each subscription block to make it visible.
The subscription starting day can be defined:
- by a customer;
- in the moment of a purchase;
- on the last day of a current month;
- on the exact day of a month.
A subscription period can last for:
- a day;
- a week;
- a semi-month;
- a month;
- a year.
You have options to set up:
- a trial period (and even make it free);
- an initial fee (if you have an exclusive offer to make);
- iteration fees that are charged every time your products or services delivered.
The email notifications can be sent to both the customers and the admins on the following occasions:
- new subscription;
- subscription status change;
- new order;
- subscription period expiration;
- next payment.
The next product types are available for subscription:
The Subscription Products extension for Magento 1 supports external payment gateways, such as:
- Authorize.Net ARB;
- PayPal Express Checkout;
- PayPal Payments Pro (Express Checkout);
- PayPal Payflow Link (Express Checkout);
- PayPal Website Payments Pro (Express Checkout);
- PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution (Express Checkout).
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Radio Buttons/Dropdown frontend selector support added
* "Start date" field validation issue with iPhone Theme 2
* Checkout 'continue' button issue when module output is disabled
* ACL issue
* "Total 1 records found" issue in "Manage Subscriptions" grid