Adds a store credit option for registered customers
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Lib. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
Store Credit and Refund extension introduces store credit functionality that allows creating, editing and managing customer credit balance from the admin panel. Besides, the extension introduces a possibility to issue a refund directly to customer credit balance in full amount and without any time delays.
The credit balance accumulated on customers' accounts is always at their instant disposal, easy to track and apply.
Features for the customer provide a possibility to:
- Receive and accumulate credit balance on the account;
- Receive fast purchase refund;
- Spend credit to cover up to 100% of order total (including tax and shipping fees);
- Track and manage credit balance via the separate Store Credit tab introduced on the customer's account page
As well as for customers, using the Store Credit And Refund extension is equally profitable and convenient for store administrators. One-click refund procedure, intuitive backend interfaces and easy control over the customers' credit balances make the extension a perfect tool for delivering great customer service.
Features for the administrators provide a possibility to:
- Grant credit balance manually;
- Refund customers with credit funds;
- Update credit balances individually or via mass-action;
- Manage customer credit balance and track the complete transactions history;
- Automate sending balance update notifications.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Credit balance import
* Store credit checkbox backend issue
* Credit card credentials at payment method select step issue
* Payment information block error on checkout
* Checkout issue with hidden payment methods
* Store credit is not converted to default currency on 'New Order' page
* Wrong translation of native Magento messages in the backend
* AW Custom SMTP module compatibility