Connect products with brands seamlessly!
OverviewBack to top
The Shop by Brand for Magento 1 creates new brands and assigns products to them, to bring this functionality to your Magento 2 store check out Shop By Brand for Magento 2. Using the extension, customers are able to discover particular brands and their products or find out the brand to which products belong.
The core advantage of this extension is that it provides a straightforward and favorable process of brand creating. The algorithm is simple to follow: 1) outline brand information; 2) attach the images as brand logos; 3) select relevant items; 4) create brand pages; 5) get the results.
Such a way of product presentation is an essential investment to the growth of customer loyalty and increased sales.
The Shop by Brand extension for Magento 1 is a great functionality for the stores which have rich product lines. It helps to distribute products between brands so that customers are able to find what they actually want fast. Such an opportunity provides a positive shopping experience and increases chances for repeated customer visits. The extension business value is defined by its functional capability to:
- allow the products to sell themselves ensuring a strong motive for customers to make purchases based on the brand reputation;
- let customers find the needed products easily thanks to the product distribution between brands and the extension integration with the Layered Navigation module making a store navigation trouble-free;
- display other products of the same brand on product pages and increase AOV.
Brands in the layered navigation
The filtering by brands is available right from the left-bar navigation.
It’s possible to add the brand menu to the frontend easily so that customers are able to navigate products and their brands conveniently.
All brands and separate brand page
In addition to individual brand pages, store admins can create a dedicated page where all store brands are displayed.
The brands can be auto-created from the backend. It’s needed to apply certain products attribute values to start the process. The items for purchasing with the above attributes are associated with new brands automatically.
Restrict the number of brands in the sidebar
Store admins can decide which brands are to be displayed in the sidebar with the corresponding option.
Filter items of specific brands
Visiting the brand page, customers can filter the items assigned to particular brands via the native Magento layered navigation.
Store admin can define the order according to which brands are displayed.
Brand name and/or image (logo) display
Each brand can be equipped with its name and corresponding logo.
Demonstration of other brand products on a product page
The “More From Same Brand” block enables the functionality allowing store admins to show other products of the selected brand on the product page.
Arrange brands using the manufacturer product attribute
In addition to brand attributes, merchants can also use the manufacturer product attribute to create brands and brand pages with the extension.
Support of sustainable number of product types
Advanced SEO opportunities
It’s possible to create SEO-friendly URLs for a certain brand or all brand pages with individualized meta tags for enhancing website SEO.
WYSIWYG – editor
The WYSIWYG editor is used for text content creating.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance Shop By Brand with the following Aheadworks extension:
- Layered Navigation for filtering brand items by special attributes.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Ability to eliminate 'brand' from the URL
+ Canonical URLs