Streamline the process of product returns.
OverviewBack to top
The Magento 1 RMA extension is designed for straightforward return request management. Store admins can process all incoming requests by editing them one by one from the dedicated backend grid. Shoppers, in turn, can track the processing status (resolved, canceled, pending approval, package sent, or refunded) of each particular request from their accounts on the storefront.
Additionally, the Aheadworks’ returns extension for Magento 1 (as well as RMA for Magento 2) allows viewing the detailed request data, including customer contact info, return address, item(s) to be returned (with the reason for return indicated), and any additional notes that can be optionally added (along with custom image files). Also, with this Magento return order extension, RMA request creation is allowed for both admins (from the backend) and customers (from the frontend, respectively).
Thus, the RMA extension for Magento 1 becomes a top solution among other returns extensions able to provide ecommerce businesses with a return management experience completely adjustable to their needs.
Basically, this order return extension works in the following way: having being installed in a Magento based store, the module adds an RMA page and RMA request form to the storefront. The form enables customers to create requests by mainly specifying their reasons for returns and resolutions to them. Both admins and customers will receive emails on all request processing updates.
Thanks to the intuitive RMA request form, both registered and guest customers can conveniently create requests with all the necessary info.
Item-based RMA management
If customer requests contain several products, store admins can return individual items and item groups from the whole selection (if required). This feature is particularly useful for bundle products.
Extensive backend options
- Custom return periods;
- Сonfigurable sizes and types of the files to be attached;
- Adjustable confirmation messages;
- Pre-defined email notification templates individually for customers and admins;
- Editable RMA requests, etc.
RMA history logging
All customer return requests are listed in the RMA backend grid.
For fraud protection issues, the module allows printing return labels and generating unique tracking codes for each particular return.
If the store has several views, admins can create individual request types for each one.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Fatal error at the backend after installation if php vesion 5.3 and less (+solution)
- Compatible with CE: 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPPEE-6788 stability improvements