Streamline the process of product returns.
OverviewBack to top
Even though RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is not something that directly contributes to your profit margin, it is something that will subtract from it if not dealt with properly. And there is no avoiding the issue either as anywhere between 5% and 40% of merchandise sold online ends up either returned or replaced. On top of that, the process tends to get somewhat messy, including multiple stages, confirmations, fraud risks and so on.
What we offer is a one stop solution to take care of all RMA aspects within your store. On one hand, Aheadworks returns extension for Magento is flexible enough to design the process to suit your business model. On the other, it includes enough options to accommodate your clients with whatever RMA situation they are in.
The extension adds an RMA page and form to the store frontend. The RMA request form allows customers to specify the return reason and communicate with the store representatives when asking for a refund or replacement. All the RMA requests are tracked in both store backend and frontend in addition to the email notifications that extension may send if configured properly.
For a customer, the process of requesting RMA in a Magento store is really straightforward. All they have to do is choose a product, say what’s wrong with it, what condition it is in, and agree to an RMA policy. Furthermore, all of this can be done without even logging in.
There is a possibility of returning one product out of group order or even out of bundle purchase.
Extensive backend options
- From backend you can adjust most aspects of the process:
- Define the return period;
- Specify file size and type allowed as attachment;
- Draft your own confirmation message;
- Add or edit RMA request yourself;
- Set RMA notifications to be sent to the manager, customer, or both;
All of the RMA requests are logged both within the RMA extension for Magento tab and on the order page.
With the print labels and unique tracking codes, you get protection against fraudulent returns and can easily follow not only RMA requests but products returned as well.
Specify the store view for each request type and status.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Fatal error at the backend after installation if php vesion 5.3 and less (+solution)
- Compatible with CE: 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPPEE-6788 stability improvements