Add a powerful functionality for referral program management and encourage customers to invite their friends to your store and reward them for referrals.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: AW_All. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read the documentation.
What can be more effective than to allow your customers to promote your store instead of you? No, we are not talking about the intricacies no mind has control of. We offer a fully automated functionality that will instigate the flame of loyal advocacy in heart of your customers. They won’t be forced to promote you, they will be willing to do so ― for such a simple thing as a reward.
Refer a Friend for Magento 1 gives you the ability to achieve several marketing goals by means of a referral program. No way you don’t need the same perks for your Magento 2 store! Just try out Refer a Friend for Magento 2!
Fully customizable, the referral process ― while attracting newcomers to your store and securing current customers from leaving ― can be set any way possible, as long as it benefits your business. So it’s up to you to decide what can trigger the reward, how large the discount can be and how many new customers you need to increase your store profitability.
The Referral Program extension for Magento 1 is not only easy to configure but also easy to gain benefits from, as it helps to:
- Attract new customers;
- Promote your store (via social media, among other things);
- Increase conversion rate;
- Win customer loyalty with tempting rewards.
Set up The Referral extension for Magento 1 to arrange the most productive way of your referral program activity:
- Set up rule priority;
- Choose the landing page for the referral link
- Define how many referrals a customer can invite to a store to receive the same bonus;
- Manage the amount of bonuses manually or automatically;
- Allow customers to track their referral as the info on logged invitees (and the amount of related bonuses) is shown at the customer area.
Involve customers into referring a friend in the following ways:
- Via the invitation form (where they can specify the email address and invitation message);
- Via sharing a generated link;
- Via social media (the option implies creating a post right from the customer area in a store).
Decide the amount of reward (it can be a fixed or percentage discount) and grant it to customers for:
- The number of referrals invited;
- The sum they spent in a store;
- The number of purchased items;
- Signing-up after being invited (a single reward).
Encourage customers to use bonuses:
- Alongside a discount code, or without it;
- Based on the percentage of cart total;
- After a certain amount spent in a store.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance the Referral plugin for Magento 1 with the following Aheadworks extension:
- One Step Checkout to allow customers use rewards for friend invitation on the one step checkout page.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Customer tax calculation before/after RaF discount
* RAF block is absent in shopping cart if Bundle product is in the cart
* Add strings to CSV file
* Negative grandtotal
* Redundant images in the extension CSS
* Wrong link in the pager insige "Referred Friends" grid
* Unable to apply entire discount for bundle products with fixed price
* Potential vulnerability in the code
* Fatal Error after registration via Broadcast Link
* Link "Back" is absent on customer area