Changes the product price randomly within an admin-specified range.
OverviewBack to top
Random Price extension for Magento adds the ability to randomly change product price in your store. Clicking the Random Price link on a product page, your customers get a choice - to buy a product/service at a given price or tempt fate and try to get a discount. The Price randomization module has very easy and flexible configuration. Defining random price rules, there is an ability to specify product pages where your customers can use this function. So you can display a random price block for promoted products only. In addition, the block can be fully customized as per your requirements from the backend.
The conditions for random price rules are made the same way as in Catalog Price Rules, so the process is familiar to every Magento-based store owner.
- Main product types support:
- Products with custom options support
- Automatically inserted random price block on specified product pages
- Ability to insert random price block via CMS, widget, or layout updates
- Customizable random price rules with the ability to:
- set a date range for the rule to be active
- select the customer groups this rule is applied to
- specify a delay between retries
- Price range setting:
- price increase
- price decrease
- both price increase and decrease
- Ability to customize random price block template and add:
- Multistore support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue