Points and Rewards extension introduces an in-store currency that is awarded to customers and can be used to purchase products.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Core. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
The Points & Rewards extension for Magento 1 adds an appealing loyalty program to the list of your store offers. Encourage customers to spend more and use your store services to their fullest, make loyal friends and keep them satisfied with in-store currency rewards. Inspire them to invite more friends to the store by presenting bonuses of the referral system and see benefits from fast audience growth in action. Involve customers into your store promotions with Reward Points for Magento 2 and retain their loyalty by rewarding with additional points.
Customize rules, assign exchange rates, specify actions that trigger rewards and do all of this using advanced but comprehensible settings in the Rewards extension for Magento 1.
The Reward Points extension for Magento 1 presents an opportunity to enlarge your client base and that alone can become the cornerstone of your business. The vast list of occasions triggering rewards works for your store promotion and allows you to widen your reach on the market and ensure the success of your future campaigns.
Loyalty Points for Magento 1 can be rewarded for:
- Newsletter signup
- Product review
- Tagging product
- Poll participation
- Customer's birthday
- *Product question answer
- **Video upload
The rule creation system allows you to set up desirable point exchange rates, emphasize maximum of point balance, choose categories open for rewards, decide points expiration dates etc. Moreover, you are able to apply point balance changes to groups of customers and/or individuals using filters and set up email notifications about current point balance.
The Reward extension for Magento 1 presents flexible referral system. Show your customers they can get points for their friends’ full cart and stimulate an increase in purchase rates of your store.
Your customers can always check their point balance and current exchange rates at their account page. The transactions history is also shown there alongside with email notification options.
Explore the backend settings to achieve the most suitable look for your Loyalty Points page in Magento 1 store. The following options are available:
- Extension block displayed on the Cart page
- Points for a purchase on product pages
- Invitation statistics in the customer’s area
- "Learn more" link in the customer's area
The Reward Points extension for Magento 1 can be applied to multiple store views. Expand your market, create store views with various language content and our Reward Extension for Magento 1 will support your every step!\
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance Points & Rewards extension with the following Aheadworks extensions:
- Product Questions for rewarding customers who answer questions in your store;
- Market Segmentation Suite for updating points balance of specific customers based on selected conditions;
- One Step Checkout for letting customers use their reward points on the checkout page.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Grid with customers' points balances
+ Data EXPORT tool for M1 points
* Referral system doesn't work if base currency doesn't match with website currency
* Frontend text can't be translated via CSV file
* Incorrect points amount in the order invoice
* Impossible to place an order with discount code and points applied
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* iPhone Theme 3.x compatibility