Reduce the number of checkout steps and allow customers to buy products in one simple click.
OverviewBack to top
The One Step Checkout for Magento 1 provides a simple way of finalizing the overall shopping process.
The fact is order completing is the most pleasant moment of shopping. But at the same time, it’s the step that actually requires certain efforts. This extension makes these efforts minimal. It can be achieved thanks to the ability of the extension to:
- assemble all the required order attributes to be filled up on one page;
- save customer time providing the opportunity to autofill shipping and payment information for the registered customers;
- provide the insight on how long the checkout process will be, that gives customers a sense of control over their activity.
The One Step Checkout extension for Magento 1 is intended to save customer time, keep shoppers in a positive mood preventing them from leaving their shopping carts abandoned and getting them to feel that they should finish the purchase.
In particular, the business value of this extension is ensured by the ability of the module to:
- reduce the number of abandoned shopping carts by eliminating all the complexities related to the checkout process.
- improve customer shopping experience;
- increase conversion rates.
Shoppers have the opportunity to log in or register directly on checkout pages. By the way, repetitive customers do not have to put their information again and again. Instead, the autofill option will be applied to shipping and billing addresses.
Customers are able to indicate a shipping address that differs from a billing address.
Shopping cart management
Customers can modify their shopping cart content removing items directly on checkout pages.
There is a special field allowing customers to insert their comments, certain order information, requirements or other details.
The checkout process arranged by this module lets customers apply coupon codes on checkout pages.
The information on the checkout page is updated without any reloads, providing a seamless shopping process.
Responsive checkout design
There is no difference which device customers use, the checkout page will naturally adapt to it.
Merchants can enable or disable the newsletter subscription functionality on the checkout page.
The extension makes the checkout page highly customizable allowing store owners to assign a custom page title and description, define the fields to be displayed, and their design, with or without block numbers, etc.
Default shipping/payment methods
Set the most preferable shipping/payments methods to be selected automatically.
The checkout page can be equipped with cross-selling product offers placed at the bottom of the page.
Enhance the cross-selling block with the help of automatic rules for creating valuable product offers.
*The integration with the Automatic Related Products extension by Aheadworks is required.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Delivery date is shown for recurring orders on OSC page
* DDaN block is not hidden on OSC page even if DDaN module is disabled
- Compatible with CE: 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Compatibility with Enterprise_GiftWrapping Magento EE
* "Place order" button issue