Reduce the number of checkout steps and allow customers to buy products in one simple click.
OverviewBack to top
The checkout process is one of the things that takes the joy out of shopping and is about the only thing that actually requires some effort. This only means that it’s a perfect opportunity to create some value for your customers by making the process more user friendly. One way to do that is to compress a customary six step checkout down to one page, which comes with several benefits on top of simply being a time saver:
- Provides all of the information upfront for shoppers who use checkout to learn about shipping and payment options;
- Saves customers the trouble of going back and forth in case they want to fix some information from previous pages;
- Draws customers in by allowing them to jump to easy fields first and do the boring stuff later;
- Allows an immediate estimate of how long the process is, which gives customers a greater sense of control, as opposed to turning the pages endlessly.
All of this is achieved with Aheadworks One Step Checkout extension, which assembles every checkout step for a one page checkout in Magento.
Customer has an option to log in or register right on the checkout page. If he is a returning customer, then auto-fill will be engaged for shipping and billing address when he is signed in.
There is a possibility of stating a shipping address that is different from billing address.
Customer may remove some products from the cart right from the checkout page.
There is a comment field for the customer to mention any concerns or clarifications.
A “coupon code” allows to apply discounts during the checkout process.
Information on the checkout page is updated as you go, without reloading and distracting the customer.
Responsive checkout design
Whether the user is on PC, tablet, or mobile, the design will adapt to match the screen
The option will be displayed for customers that haven’t signed up yet, but it could be disabled altogether.
Using this checkout extension for Magento you can create custom page title and description, decide which fields to include, whether to number blocks or not, and so on.
Default shipping/payment methods
Choose most popular shipping/payments methods to be selected by default.
If a product has cross-sell items, they will appear at the bottom of the checkout page.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Delivery date is shown for recurring orders on OSC page
* DDaN block is not hidden on OSC page even if DDaN module is disabled
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Compatibility with Enterprise_GiftWrapping Magento EE
* "Place order" button issue