An instrument for product labeling. It is used for promo campaigns visualization and highlighting product specific features.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: AW_All. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read the documentation.
The Product Labels extension for Magento 1 (as well as Product Labels for Magento 2) is a tool for merchants who aim to run bright and noticeable campaigns within their store. Decide what you want to accentuate customers attention on, visualize it with the multiple built-in options and see potential buyers becoming the actual ones.
All the labels are shown based on the backend rules. You can decide what label is suitable for a specific store view.
Use variables to provide various types of discounts. Insert any image to make a label look extremely good and serve its purpose well.
The On Sale extension for Magento 1 is designed not only to promote the products on sale but to highlight some distinctive features, like on/out stock, new or discounted items, by putting labels on them. Thus, it benefits any store in the following ways:
- It helps to attract attention to specific products and stimulate purchases if a label is targeted to satisfy particular needs (use any text like Sale; Special offer; Made in Italy etc.);
- It makes every promotional campaign visible and tempting both for a targeted audience or general one.
Advanced rule configuration
With Product Labels for Magento 1 you have the ability to:
- Create unlimited label rules;
- Set up various conditions that trigger the rules;
- Define the period during which a rule is active;
- Apply different rules to different store views;
- Permit or restrict particular customers’ groups view labels;
- Sort rules by giving them different priority levels;
- Control the discount threshold that makes labels appear;
- Make the category and product pages look different due to separate setups for these pages.
Rich visual representation
A great characteristic list of the On Sale extension for Magento 1 allows you to:
- Upload images or insert them through links for the catalog and product labels;
- Use the predefined label positions (top-left, top-center, top-right, middle-left, middle-center, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, and bottom-right are available) and see the result on the preview;
- Customize each label;
- Highlight new products by putting special labels on them;
- Insert the following variables in label texts:
- #DA# - discount amount
- #RP# - regular price
- #SP# - special price
- #SA# - save amount (RP-SP)
- #NL# - new line
- #ND# - lifetime in days
- #NH# - lifetime in hours
- #SK# - product SKU
- #ST# - in stock amount
- #CA:attribute_code# - custom attribute
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Enhance On Sale + Product Labels for Magento 1 with the following Aheadworks extensions:
Product Preview Pro to add a preview pop-up window to product labels.
Featured Products 3 to collect product labels into a slider or grid with featured items.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue