Helps online customers know the whereabouts of the nearby brick and mortar stores.
OverviewBack to top
Store Locator is a must-have for anyone with brick and mortar shops populated into a single online store. The extension allows vendors to indicate the locations of their physical shops on an online Google Map. They can add as many spots as needed. Furthermore, vendors may supply the locations with some vital details like address, photo, description, unique name and other. Customers are able to browse the full list of locations, as well as to search for a store either by address or within the given distance.
The Store Locator extension for Magento 2 introduces its tab to the navigation menu of the store. Admins may later remove the tab with just a few clicks and make the location page accessible only via a direct link. The page can also feature a CMS block alongside the one for SEO-friendly meta information.
Account & Pricing
The extension is integrated with the Google Maps Platform, and thereby a Google account is required. ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY for certain Google Maps services. More on pricing for maps, routes and places.
Vital for vendors with satellite brick-and-mortar stores:
- Helps create greater synergy with offline business;
- Closes information gaps about your company;
- Raises the credibility of the online store via association with real locations.
Infinite Number Of Locations
Indicate as many locations as needed for your offline stores. Use address and geographic coordinates to setup the spots. Have them marked on a map.
Specify the name, address, and store description for the location. Optionally, attach a custom image/icon.
Accurate Search Results
Get accurate search results for locations as retrieved by the Google Map service. Have them shown on both a map, embedded onto the location page, and in a list arranged into smart tabs.
Adjust the preferred map zoom and play around with the scale and map view for display convenience.
Pick a spot on the map, or let Google Maps use your current location to search for locations within the given radius around it.
Run a search as wide as a whole country or as narrow as a specific ZIP code.
Use a single page to complete the search forms and browse the results. The tab of the page is automatically included into the store menu on extension installation.
Adjust the title and URL of the location page to the specifics of your website. Fine-tune the search defaults alongside other useful little tweaks.
Have your location page searchable and visible on the web. Fuel it up with some meta key-words and meta-description.
The native Magento Import Section allows for multiple locations import, import behavior and layout settings provided.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 12 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Magento 2.3 compatibility fix
* Minor design improvements
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Locations import
+ Sorting locations by their remotenesses
* Stability and speed improvements