Smart One Step Checkout extension for Magento 2 increases checkout conversion via data-driven checkout page adjustments.
OverviewBack to top
Smart One Step Checkout is the first extension on the market that provides store owners with data-driven control over checkout performance. It helps store owners keep the checkout page up to customers' expectations and reduce the checkout abandonment rate.
The extension introduces a single step checkout page built to the best Magento practices: responsive, customer oriented, with 'Place Order' button always on screen. Further on, the extension introduces two checkout performance reports:
- Abandoned Checkout reports - provides the store owners with the overall checkout overview, with the number of abandoned checkouts, lost revenue and order totals;
- Checkout Behavior report - provides the store owners with the information on the checkout field completion rate, - what fields are the stuck points for customers, and at what fields customers tend to leave the checkout process.
For store owners
Having configured checkout page as per requirements, the store owner accumulates checkout usage data and makes data-driven adjustments to the page, enhancing customer experience and increasing checkout conversion rate.
The extension offers full control over the checkout page elements, allowing field names and position adjustments, setting up default field values, enabling delivery date and order note blocks. In addition, the store owners can upload payment method trust seals, remove excessive and add new checkout fields for customers to fill in.
The checkout page has been optimized to provide customers with all the necessary control tools to minimize the risk of customers leaving checkout page. Customers can login, edit items in the cart, apply coupons and gift cards, straight from the checkout page.
As an addition features, customers can fill preferred delivery date and leave custom message to the store owner regarding an order.
Increase checkout conversion
Step 1: configure the extension
Having a full set of control tools Smart One Step Checkout extension lets you control page layout, name and rearrange fields as per requirements.
Step 2: benefit from the start
Once installed the extension starts boosting the checkout conversion with the fully responsive interface, neat and clean layout and out of the box editing functionality.
Step 3: analyze checkout performance
A couple of weeks in you can analyzing the checkout page performance with the help of two built-in reports. Get overview of the overall checkout performance and see how much you lose to abandoned checkouts. Understand what fields are stuck points for customers, e.g. if they find shipping fees to be excessive; and improve them.
Step 4: improve checkout conversion rate
Having analyzed checkout page usage data, rename fields, rearrange them, and introduce new shipping and payment methods. Make the page the converts even better!
Detailed Feature List
- Checkout page name and description are set by the store owner, allowing for unique page looks
- Add/remove customers information fields to adjust the checkout page to customers' expectations
- Set mandatory fields if you require explicit information from customers on a particular subject
- Set default field values to streamline the checkout process
- Rename and rearrange checkout fields to create a perfect customer oriented layout
- Upload security badges to increase trust in your store checkout
Best checkout practices
- Fast and responsive the checkout page automatically adjusts to the screen borders making it excellent choice for mobile device browsing
- Always visible 'Place order' button serves as a call to action
- Newsletter signup available right at the checkout page
- Guest checkout is also possible with the Smart One Step Checkout
- Login popup saves effective page space and is the first option available
- Customer recognition by email address allows existing customers to login much faster
- Flexible delivery date field allows choosing the date and time, and allows store owners to exclude any dates or time periods from the delivery options
- Order note field lets customers leave messages for the orders
- Editing items in the cart from the checkout page is possible and takes few clicks
- All data is saved in the fields in case unexpected page reloads
Checkout Performance Reports
- Offer explicit and customizable grid with visual representation of the data
- Filters, sorting options and views can be saved for quick access on relevant tasks
- Learn abandoned checkout revenue and lost profit with the Abandoned Checkout Report
- Learn which checkout fields are the bottleneck and prevent customers from completing checkout and adjust or remove them
- Make data-driven adjustments to the checkout page with all the information on the checkout performance available.
- Integration with Gift Card;
- Integration with Store Credit and Refund;
- Integration with Reward Points;
- Geo IP detection for country;
- Integration with Google Autocomplete for Addresses and Places;
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Сompilation issues
* Static tests adjustments
* Issue with OneStepCheckout and Ebizmarts SagePaySuite
* Braintree payment method design issues
* Magento 2.2: OSC page opening issue
* Shipping isn't updated after changing country/post code
* Stability and speed improvements
* PayPal Billing Agreement Setting is set to "No" issue
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
* Delivery date and time fields cosmetic adjustments
* Shipping price isn't updated in "Order Review" block
* Order note is missing if Order is created via Paypal
* Right-hand sidebar adjustments
* Delivery date field checkout page validation
* Saving more than 3 Trust Seals error message adjustment
* Special symbols in Order Review block support
* Unable to place order if there are not shipping methods