A flexible tool for crafting the gift card that will match any business model and customer mindset
OverviewBack to top
The rich customization functionality provides customers with several card design options. It allows admins to specify card values, descriptions, and even set up gift code patterns step by step (code length, format, character separation logic, etc.) or just import the existing code from a CSV file. So, you can make gift cards of any design in your Magento 2 store.
This Gift Card module for Magento 2 supports three card types: virtual (sent to customers by email and then applied at checkout), physical (delivered by post and used either at checkout or on the spot if a merchant has a physical location), and combined (provided either by post or email).
Once a customer has purchased a gift card for Magento 2, an admin can track the usage stats of the corresponding gift code, including its initial amount, balance, delivery date, etc. in a separate grid.
To accelerate the code generation process, this gift voucher extension for Magento 2 enables admins to configure code pools. Whenever required, gift cards are generated automatically from these pools for further usage.
With this extension for Magento 2, gift cards are absolutely customizable. For each digital gift certificate for Magento 2 store customers, admins can configure email templates by choosing among five pre-defined options. Additionally, admins can add images to emails.
On the storefront, this gift certificate generator for Magento 2 allows users to select the preferred card design, independently set card value (if the admin didn’t set a fixed value), configure email settings, and even access the gift voucher generated within this Magento 2 module in a preview mode.
- Provide customers with flexible gift card delivery options by generating virtual, physical, and combined gift cards;
- Allow shoppers to tailor gift vouchers to their preferences by means of the card design and content personalization functionality;
- Evaluate the performance of the issued gift codes by tracking the key stats of each particular one in the dedicated grid;
- Manage gift vouchers right from the backend by creating, editing, and manually forwarding them to recipients in case of any delivery issues.
Gift card product types
Admins can generate virtual, physical, or combined gift card products with the email or post-delivery options (or both) depending on the card’s type.
Configurable card values
The module allows setting either fixed (determined at the admin level) or open (determined by customers themselves) card values.
Custom email templates
When installed, the extension provides several pre-configured email templates. Each of those can be used depending on the merchant’s business purpose.
Gift card personalization
Customers can tailor the provided gift cards to their individual preferences by selecting the preferred design, card value (if allowed), etc.
Gift code tracking
A grid with all issued gift codes shows the remaining balance, which codes are active, used, partially used, etc. With the provided filtering options, admins can sort gift codes by the initial amount, balance, expiration date, delivery date parameters, etc. Additionally, they can track usage history of each particular gift code.
Manual code creation
Gift codes can be created and delivered manually from the backend.
All controls are gathered under a single tab, allowing for an uninterrupted workflow.
Create a set of unique patterns for different occasions or holidays, add suffixes and postfixes, define cards' length, add dashes, and generate cards as you go.
Gift Card Pools
The Gift Card Pools store generated gift cards of a particular type or pattern. The pools can be assigned to particular gift card products, and the codes of sold gift cards will be taken from this pool in this case.
Having a set of previously issued gift card codes, import them to the pool for further distribution. You can also export a list of generated card codes to print physical cards.
Magento API support
The store owner gets full control over the gift cards via REST and SOAP API from other integrated systems, such as CMSs, apps, CRMs and widgets.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance This Extension With The Following Aheadworks Extension:
- Smart One Step Checkout - enable shoppers to apply their gift codes right at checkout.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 12 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magentp 2.3 compatibility
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Issue with Gift Card for M2 that prevents orders being placed via PayPal Express
* Setup:db-data:upgrade run issue
* Invalid argument CreditMemoInterface issue
* Shopping Cart page issue on "Magento Blank" theme
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Compatible with EE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
* Database tables with prefix issue
* https protocol issue