OverviewBack to top
Easy Reorder extension for Magento 2 enhances the My Account customer area on the storefront with the My Recent Purchases tab which gives access to the list of products purchased previously by the customer. The list comes in the form of a sortable grid to allow the following:
- Browsing the details of most recent purchases by product: last order date, last order number, last ordered price, etc;
- Comparing the last ordered price of a previously purchased product with its current price;
- Updating self on the most frequently-bought products as per the Number of Orders column;
- Selecting products, individually and in bulk, for further transfer to the cart;
- On-page editing of the quantity of the products to be added to cart;
- Viewing details of most recent orders redirecting self with the help of the Last Order Number active link to the corresponding page within the My Orders area of My Account
- Viewing the products or configuring them for further purchase with the help of the Product Name active links;
- Adding selected products to cart, individually or in bulk.
To completely identify a previously purchased product, the grid quotes its full name and SKU. Moreover, for more accurate identification the name of a configurable product is supported with the values of the two essential product attributes, for example, size and color.
Adding Products To Cart
The main function of the Easy Reorder extension for Magento 2 is to simplify the reordering of previously bought products. The module allows adding products to cart straight from the My Recent Purchases grid. Two scenarios of adding a product to cart are possible:
- The product requires prior configuring;
- The product does not require configuring.
Products that do not require configuring before being added to cart could be simple products (of no parent-child structure) and configurable products (when the configuration within the most recent purchase is satisfactory for the customer). In this case, to add a product to cart from the My Recent Purchases grid, follow these easy steps:
- Identify the product,
- Alter its quantity (if need be),
- Click Add to Cart next to the product details in the grid.
At times customers may need to purchase the same product again, though of a different color, for example. It is possible with configurable products (those of the parent-child structure). It is still easy to reorder a configurable product with the Easy Reorder module:
- Identify the product in the grid;
- Click on the name of the product in the grid -> you will get redirected to the Product Page;
- Configure the product to your need, add custom product options (if any), choose a subscription (if any), alter the quantity;
- Click the Add to Cart button -> the product will be added to the cart, and you will be redirected back to the My Recent Purchases grid.
Configuring The Extension
There is only one parameter available for configuration on the page of extension settings - Display Last Ordered Price Column. The dropbox of the parameter will show two options - Yes and No.
The Last Ordered Price Column will feature in the My Recent Purchases grid next to the Current Price column. Such neighbourhood presumes instant comparison of prices. Disabling the former column makes sense when you cannot tell how often your customers reorder products, and thereby do not want them to change the decision to reorder should they instantly see that prices have increased noticeably.
Aheadworks Easy Reorder extension for Magento 2 facilitates smooth and faultless customer experience on your store when it comes to reordering previously purchased products. With the present extension enabled on the store, there is no longer any need in keeping separate lists of previously purchased products, neither as carbon nor e-copies within third-party software. The list is organised in a registered customer's My Account area within a Magento store. With the present extension there is no need in placing separate orders for each product but reorder in one go right from the My Previous Purchases grid. This feature further speeds up reordering enhancing the native Magento 2 functionality which also allows reordering but applicable to complete orders only.
Summary of Easy Reorder features to speed up reordering of products in a Magento 2 store:
- My Previous Purchases tab in My Account
- Informative purchase history grid, easy to sort and navigate
- Arranging the cart straight from the grid, smart redirecting
- Web API, Graph QL support
- My Previous Purchases Tab
Find a designated area for easy reordering of previously-purchased products in the customer’s My Account on the storefront.
- Detailed Previous Purchases Grid
See all the previously-purchased products in a single grid that collects all the essentials alongside last ordered and current prices.
- Hiding Last Ordered Prices
Enable/disable the Last Ordered Price column in the settings of the extension (on the backend), should there be a sales strategy to do so.
- Sorting The My Previous Purchases Grid
Sort the grid in a click on a column name to change the default order by Number of Orders.
- Active Links To Detailed Information
Use active links to access details on a product or order to contain the previously purchased product.
- Frequently Bought Products
See which products you have purchased most often as per the number of orders to contain thereof - column Number of Orders.
- On-The-Fly Configuring Of Products
Click the Product Name active link to get to the Product Page, configure the options, add a product to cart and get redirected back to the Previous Purchases grid.
- From Grid To Cart Functionality
Select desired products, individually, in bulk or in full-scope; update the quantity and send them straight to cart - all operations right from the grid.
- Automatic Currency Adjustment For Multistores
See last ordered and current prices as cited in the My Recent Purchases grid in the currency of the store.
- API Support
Have reordering of previously-bought products seamless on any mobile device.
- GraphQL Support
Employ the GraphQL queries for functional testing of the module.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce on prem (EE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce on Cloud(ECE) version - 3 months of free technical support
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
03 June, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
* Fixed issues related to product deleting, "Out of Stock" status, "Disabled"
* There is no extension in User Roles/Roles Resources
* Error occurs while adding a configurable item to cart
* When child of configurable product/bundle prouct is deleted after clicking "Add to Cart" button warning message is displayed
* Fixed issues related to mobile view
* When sorting is applied, it should remain during current session
* Fixed issue with Requisition Lists integration: new Requisition list isn't shown in dropdown until cache is cleared
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor