A tool for stimulating purchases with low-stock and back-in-stock product promos.
OverviewBack to top
Custom Stock Status for Magento 2 is a sales booster that uses stock limits to trigger the sense of urgency in customers. Coordinate both immediate and delayed purchases with numerous stock-related use cases. Spotlight your offers regardless of their status — in- or out-of-stock.
With Get Product Stock Status for Magento 2, you can run unique promo campaigns based on stock status quantity. Draw a particular customer reaction with offers available for the segmented audience. Reach every customer with customizable notification templates. Mark your products or services with a magic ‘X items left!’ and attract maximum potential buyers.
The Custom Stock Status extension for Magento 2 covers the needs of merchants who are looking for subtle but effective stimuli of revenue growth. With its help, you are able to:
- Channel promo info on all the steps of the customer journey — category and product pages, shopping cart;
- Deliver targeted messages built-in design options and ability to change the notification email template;
- Turn visitors into customers with back-in-stock notifications;
- Reduce abandoned cart number with low-stock alert re-engagement.
- Product and category page, shopping cart display;
- Text, icon and image design options;
- Subscriptions to back-in-stock emails;
- Templates for low stock alerts and back-in-stock notifications.
- Product quantity or quantity range as rule triggers;
- Custom Stock Status instead or along with the native one;
- Product quantity threshold for low-stock alerts;
- Grids with notification requests and product demand.
To explore the extension follow the links below:
- Display mode & email notifications
- Rule configuration
- Demand for out of stock items
- Notification requests
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 12 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build