Provides control over the visibility of website content for different customer groups.
OverviewBack to top
Customer Group Catalog Permissions for Magento 2 is a multifunctional tool for managing store catalog element visibility beneficially. Mainly, the module lets split store catalog content among different customer segments.
Advanced permissions for Magento 2 can be useful for the merchants whose customers belong to the various groups, including but not limited to wholesalers or retailers. Also, the extension can help the owners of the store with major catalog content. Thus, displaying exceptionally relevant products to the corresponding customer segments and making the shopping process more individual, the merchants have the chance to ramp their sales rates up and build closer relationships with their shopping audience.
Some businesses unite both B2C and B2B activities. And such way of the activity arrangement requires different clients watch and purchase different products. More to that, the prices for the same items can be different depending on who the customers are. This module is specially created to provide this clear differentiation along with such benefits as:
- higher sales rates as the extension allows configuring the individual price range for certain customers that increases their shopping activity;
- a greater number of loyal customers as the module ensures customized shopping experience displaying exceptionally relevant items for the particular client segments;
- an easy way to manage the permissions applied (update/delete them in bulk) thus making store admins be free for more significant tasks.
Visibility management of any store catalog content element
The rich functionality of the extension provides store admins are able to display or hide any store catalog elements including categories, individual products, CMS pages or even the whole catalog from the specified customer group. It’s possible to set product, page, and category permissions for Magento 2-based stores both individually and massively.
Price and add to cart button visibility management
The module enables to hide the price and add to cart button blocks in the whole website catalog and on any product page including the pages where the products can be also inserted (Cart, Checkout, Cross-sale, On-sale, Products to Compare, Up-sale, Wishlist, and others) from particular client segments.
The hidden store catalog content elements can be successfully replaced with the relevant information. With the module installed, store admins are able to redirect their clients from the invisible catalog elements to any website page.
Customized text message configuration
Instead of the hidden price and/or add to cart buttons, it’s possible to display the customized text message with the desirable calls to action. It’s just needed to insert a ready-made HTML-code into the corresponding setting field.
Updating/deleting permissions in bulk
The permissions applied can be easily updated or deleted in bulk. This functionality would be much appreciated by the merchants with a great number of shopping items.
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 12 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
* Fixed issue when the main menu isn't displayed correctly on Home page
* Flat catalog compatibility
* Minor UI adjustments
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build