The extension helps adding new attributes or managing the existing ones to collect all important information either on the front or backend.
OverviewBack to top
Customer Attributes extension for Magento 2 helps extend and improve the list of built-in Magento customer and customer address attributes. This allows merchants to have customer profiles as complete as desired. At the same time, it is not only about owning information, but also having shoppers happy to share it. Including new attributes into the existing forms, store admins may let buyers provide any specific details on their business roles, addresses, buying habits, choice motivators, taxation nuances, and more. Replying to unusual or highly expected questions on the storefront could be really engaging for clients. It builds trust in appreciation of their needs, attitudes and shopping experiences, and thereby brings about higher loyalty returns to the shop.
Furthermore, with Customer Attributes merchants are able to make secret notes on their customers’ performance. These may assess or describe their payment history, shopping behavior, merchants’ faith in their buyers’ loyalty or more. Wisely enough, the attributes may serve later well for segmenting customers or drawing reports. Attributes customization has never been easier with further help of data validation, adaptive properties and dependable attributes. Customer Attributes extension for Magento 2 is a module for particular customers with individual and clear-cut needs, and for perfect merchants, by far too.
Collect more relevant information about your customers and understand them better!
- Focus on your clients and have their profiles as complete as desired
- Come close to a finer business strategy and tailor your offers
- Refine the assortment of goods and give birth to a number of lucrative promo campaigns
- Increase customers’ engagement with the store and raise their loyalty
- Keep a close eye on your shoppers’ payment histories, shopping behavior and consolidate, in turn, your faith in them
Customer & Customer Address Attributes
Extend the list of built-in Magento customer attributes adding new and managing existing ones to fully respond to your business needs.
Extensive List Of Properties To Configure Attributes
Feel free to fine-tune customer attributes against the numerous input types which give individual way to input validation parameters, default values, html-filters, input value size limits and more.
Allow alternatives for further choice with dependable attributes for the Drop-down, Yes/No and Multiple Select input types.
Display On The Storefront And/Or Backend
Display attributes on relevant storefront forms, sort attributes in the form and accompany them with meaningful labels.
Attributes Visible Only On The Backend
Make secret notes on your customers’ performance and hide them out of their sight: karma and black/white labels, etc.
Set up automatic verification of data which customers fill-in the forms with: check against the type and min/max value of the input, compare it with the default content, manage html tags.
Two complete lists of attributes to browse, compare and contrast, quick-edit and delete, individually and in bulk.
Extending Customers/Orders Grid
Make use of edited or newly-created attributes in the Customers and/or Orders grids, enabling them for filtering, as well as columns layout and search features.
Versatility Of Application
Get attributes available in the Customer Segmentation and One Step Checkout extensions as separate parameters for segments conditioning, and further data collection.
Make attributes management seamless on mobile devices.
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Enhance Customer Attributes With:
- One Step Checkout by Aheadworks for displaying additional attributes at the checkout;
- Customer Segmentation by Aheadworks for segmenting customers or drawing reports.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 12 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Error occurs on Storefront when "Display on Forms" = "Customer Address Registration"
* Error appears in an attempt to manage relations in an attribute
* Fixed issue when address attributes cannot be modified by admin with limited permissions
* Error occurs when altering Multiple line attribute
* The array *customAttribute* in shipping-information is not passed when the shipping address changes
* Attribute value is not saved when creating an account
* "Use in the Orders Grid" and "Show on the Order View Page" options can't be set to "No"
* Customer Attributes with "Input Type" = "File", "Image File" aren't displayed in the Orders grid and Order View Page Customers
* When Customer Attribute with "Input Type" = "Date" is created, "Minimum Value" and "Maximum Value" options change into current date
* When order is created in Backend and "Date" attribute is filled in, data aren't displayed in Orders grid
* Unnecessary options are shown on "Customer Address Attribute" page
* Fixed issue with customer creation if customer date attribute is set by default
* Incorrect default date is shown in an address attribute on Checkout page
* Default values aren't shown in customer address attributes if create an order in Admin
* Fixed issue when required customer attribute doesn't work correctly
* All dependent attributes are shown even if they don't relate to current option of the dropdown
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build