OverviewBack to top
Countdown Timer for Magento 2 is a functionality that allows conducting customer behavior by evocating a sense of urgency. The extension creates a promising background for increasing purchase count and helps in promoting products and services.
By implementing Countdown Timer for Magento 2, you gain the ability to run powerful time-based campaigns, involve customers into special services, arouse interest to items that do poorly in sales, etc. Thanks to vast design options and strong display modes you can be sure your promo message will be received properly.
With the Countdown extension for Magento 2, you are able to manage your promotions and time-related services in a most convincing way.
- Highlight offers as time-limited and increases the value of the products and services;
- Engage customers into regular events and establish stable revenue flow;
- Automate every day, weekly, monthly, annual sales promo;
- Increase conversion within your store as countdowns can be linked to any page.
- Select multiple conditions for a rule application;
- Place countdowns on product and category pages, or via native widget;
- Bind a countdown to a specific page with URLs;
- Set up a one-time countdown;
- Schedule a recurring countdown.
- Decide how accurate time will be displayed in a countdown by specifying days, hours, minutes, and seconds;
- Settle on a text or a block countdown display mode;
- Select a block design out of 5 predefined options;
- Customize text with the CSS and use of variables.
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 12 months of free technical support
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
05 February, 2021
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor