OverviewBack to top
Bambora Online is a one-click payment service aimed to add an independent checkout option to any Magento 2 store. The method is fully customizable and easily applicable to any e-commerce-related site. Flexible nature of the Bambora functionality helps to administrate payment processing from any part of the world, for these purposes the provider has developed several editions bind to specific time-zones.
Aheadworks Bambora APAC for Magento 2 offers an upgraded and enhanced version of the popular checkout method available for merchants who work in the APAC region. It is developed to clear new bars in providing a high-quality user experience and contains all the security features required for successful purchase completion.
By covering the requirements of PCI, we present a completely secure payment channel. Using API as a synchronization source, you are able to transfer card data fast without any losses. The implementation of Vault for Magento 2 reduces significantly the time spent on card data duplicating. The integration with Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2 helps you to get the fullest of the Bambora APAC feature list.
Account & Pricing
You need to create a separate Bambora account to receive API credentials for enabling the payment gateway. The registration is processed on the official Bambora site. Bambora requires a set-up fee and a fixed monthly fee, with a 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction fee. More about the fees you can find here.
- Advancement In Payment Management
The Bambora APAC extension for Magento 2 adds an extra payment gateway to the list of supported in your Magento 2 store. While customers experience familiar checkout you ensure they spend little to no time on filling the billing info fields. We introduce the flexible SOAP API and Bambora WDSL combination for data transmission so that you can automate client generation and support.
Increased user-friendliness of payments also can be achieved with the Vault for Magento 2 support. Customers can avoid re-entering credit card data manually and reduce the whole time spent on the checkout completing. The feature is a huge advantage for merchants who want to stimulate further purchases in their store.
If you practice complex transactions in the store you can definitely benefit from the integration with Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2. By using Bambora checkout as an extra fee gateway, you can provide users with safe and accurate billing.
- Complete Security
Bambora APAC for Magento 2 complies with the PCI Security Standards. The payment method supports transactions without redirection. All the billing data entered by a customer in your store is transferred via API so not a bit can be intercepted during the process. The built-in Bambora input fields isolate credit card data. The extension does not correlate credit card data to any server but Bambora domain. As customer credentials are not saved within the store database no potential attack or breach can grant access to your customer’s data.
Enabling Vault for Magento 2, you provide a more comfortable experience for later purchases as it requires minimum customer involvement and reduce the number of steps needed for a successful checkout. In this case customer data stays within the platform encrypted and secure from any intervention.
- Coming Soon In Bambora APAС For M2!
- Create orders from the backend;
- Enhance your checkout practices with 3D Secure.
It is important to stress out the enhanced security of both data transfer protocols and module code execution of Bambora APAC for Magento 2. This can further be described as follows:
- The present extension is fully PCI compliant and meets the SAQ A-EP level.
- API method is used as a synchronisation source with the Bambora server.
- Customers enter their payment data directly on the merchant site, they are not redirected for payment to other sites.
- It is only customer data that enters the Magento server - payment data does not enter the Magento server.
- Neither customer, nor payment data is stored on the Magento server.
- Payment tokens are only used to administrate payment. Payment tokens are stored on the Magento servers.
No payment sensitive payment information is stored on your, our or Magento servers. Your billing data remains secure on the encrypted Bambora servers.
The Bambora APAC extension for Magento 2 allows you to manage any payments and deliver reliable checkout services to your store users.
- Enable fast and safe purchases with the custom Bambora checkout;
- Provide buyers with protected data transfers via SOAP API;
- Win customer trust as the extension complies to the PCI Security Standards.
Included Technical Support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 12 months of free technical support
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
12 February, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magento 2.3.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor