Allows shoppers to select product options and add products to the cart right from the catalog.
OverviewBack to top
AJAX Cart Pro enhances the customer shopping experience by eliminating page reloads and allowing customers to add products to the cart directly from the category pages. When a customer clicks the ‘Add to Cart’ button, a pop-up with the key product information and options is displayed. After a product is added to the shopping cart, the customer is returned to the category page with no page reloads.
Extension setup requires almost no time; there are three minor options to choose from, which take no more than a few seconds. That’s it, the extension is good to go. Now customers may browse the store catalog and add products to cart without going to product page.
Streamlines shopping experience with additional promotional opportunities.
- Increases order size by keeping customers in the catalogue;
- Raises merchant credibility via professional look & feel;
- Cuts exit points via page-to-page transitions.
Types of products
Ajax shopping cart can be activated either for products with options only or for the entire catalogue.
A short description and a review summary may be displayed within the block.
Page reloads eliminated
Not a single page reload required when adding products to cart via a pop-up.
Quick product customization
Ajax add-to-cart pop-up allows to view and select product options.
After the product is added to cart the customer may continue browsing the catalog.
Related products in confirmation popup
AJAX Cart Pro confirmation popup can display related product blocks created by Automatic Related Products and Who Bought This Also Bought extensions.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Mobile issues
* Magento 2.2rc: Error appears in console if product was added from product page
* Errors in console while adding configurable product to cart
* Similar items in cart merged incorrectly
* Compatibility with Sarp
* "Continue Shopping" link redirects incorrectly at product page
* Popup resizes if move the cursor at related products block
* CSS files merging doesn't work in production mode
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
* Selected product options should be saved for ACP popup
* ACP Modal window with product options shouldn't be shown at product page when adding product to cart
* Wrong QTY upon cart item edit