Now you can plan and execute your marketing and merchandising strategies with pinpoint accuracy.
OverviewBack to top
Segmentation is one of the first things we learn about marketing and there is hardly any need to stress its importance. With its help we can target the right audience and achieve a higher degree of desired effect. Without it a lot of marketing effort is wasted by broadcasting to the wrong people, which is not only inefficient, but could also backfire, since customers really don't like getting information that has nothing to do with them.
Aheadworks Market Segmentation Suite allows adding any number of rules that create customer segments in Magento store based on their traits or even trait combinations. You can also save resulting segments and use them to differentiate your messages, discounts, newsletters, banners and whatever else marketing tools you employ.
Rules define the conditions that have to be met by customers before they qualify for any given segment. YouвЂ™ll have a variety of options to choose from:
- Customers (billing address, shipping address, customer group, date of birth, email, first name, last name, gender, newsletter subscription, advanced newsletter subscription, registered in store)
- Orders (orders quantity, sales amount, purchased quantity)
- Shopping cart (grand total, number of different products, total items quantity, subtotal)
- Products (product list, product history)
Within the segmentation tab you will have a list of all customers and a list of orders made within the store. Once your rules are all set you may apply them to the lists and see which items/customers fit the segment conditions.
Move segments to Magento customer groups
Once you have sorted your customers you may want to move them to customer groups within native Magento and use these Magento customer groups as you see fit.
Export segments to CSV/XML
Segmented lists may be also exported into the CSV/XML files with one simple click.
Re-index the rules
You can re-index customer segmentation rules for faster and more stable work of the module. The extension can process up to 100k of customers or orders and even more. The progress of re-indexing can be viewed in the backend as well.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Fatall error when export to xml or csv file from mss order page or mss customer page
* Impossible to export orders to XML when MSS is installed.