Now you can plan and execute your marketing and merchandising strategies with pinpoint accuracy.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: AW_All. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read the documentation.
The Customer Segmentation extension for Magento 1 covers basic marketing needs to differentiate customers and to run targeted promotions. It allows creating multiple segmentation rules and applying them to several customers at the same time.
It’s clear that a male customer with an order history full of tool items won’t be interested in a campaign offering mascara on sale. Or what about the situation when some customers spent a definite sum in your store and you want to reward them and encourage to buy more? Highlight them by applying a particular rule and execute the necessary actions.
We’ve developed the module to avoid any possible misunderstandings or client dissatisfaction.
The extension is designed to create and manage customer segments successfully within Magento 1-based stores. Its rich functionality serves to deliver the segmentation process in a clear and precise way.
With The Customer Segmentation extension for Magento 1 you are able to send your messages, discounts, newsletters or show banners to a specific audience and, thus, you can:
- Attract the customers to visit your store frequently;
- Stimulate sales;
- Reward the customers and build a strong client base.
Customer Segmentation for Magento 1 includes several sets of rules that are employed based on the customers’ info and divide site users into particular segments more accurately. The rule types can be chosen from:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Customer group
- Date of birth
- First name
- Last name
- Newsletter subscription
- Advanced newsletter subscription
- Registered in store
- Orders quantity
- Order status
- Sales amount
- Purchased quantity
- Shopping cart
- Grand total
- Number of different products
- Total items quantity
- Product list
- Product history
Transparent segment management
The segmentation tab in the backend settings contains the info about all the customers and all the orders made within the store.
- All the rules can be applied to several customers or an individual.
- Once set up, the rules work automatically for selected customers if the segment conditions are true for them.
- The module presents an opportunity to create customer groups based on segmentation rules or to move customers between the existing groups.
Ability to re-index the rules
The Customer Segmentation extension for Magento 1 gives the ability to re-index customer segmentation rules for faster and more stable work of the module. The progress of re-indexing is shown in the backend.
Segments export to CSV/XML
Segmented lists may be also exported into CSV/XML files with one simple click.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance Market Segmentation Suite for Magento 1 with the following Aheadworks extensions:
- Z-Blocks for using segments while arranging promotional blocks for relevant customers.
- Follow Up Email for using created segments as email recipients.
- Checkout Promo for targeting segmented audience in shopping cart or during checkout with promo banners.
- Advanced Newsletter for sending more targeted emails.
- Pop-up+ for pop-up for particular segments in your store.
- Points & Rewards for managing points balance of specific segments of customers.
- Catalog Permissions for using segmentation rules while configuring catalog, product, and product price visibility.
- Customer Attributes for implementing customer attributes into customer segmentation.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Fatall error when export to xml or csv file from mss order page or mss customer page
* Impossible to export orders to XML when MSS is installed.