Organize collective buying by offering products at significantly lower prices.
Coupons generated and delivered automatically.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Core. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
Groupon is a new popular ecommerce trend which made its first deal in October 2008. Now you can gain from the service of collective purchases as well in your Magento store with the Group Deals extension for Magento. This module from Aheadworks is a fantastic way out for those online merchants who want to organize collective purchases process.
Group buying is a truly fantastic way for businesses to connect with new prospects. Make new and diverse deals with the Group Deals extension by Aheadworks. Every day you can feature a cool new experience on unbeatable price in your store and assemble a huge group of people with the targeting power to get amazing deals.
With the Group Deals extension for Magento you can offer products and services at significantly lower prices. The deal takes place when a minimum required number of people buy the product.
- Unlimited number of deals;
- Separate blocks for category and product pages;
- Four deal types: (upcoming; featured; active; closed);
- Email notifications sent to customers and store administrator about: (deal succeed; deal failed; deal expiration);
- Coupons auto-generation;
- Ability to set up a coupon expiration period
- Ability to set up coupons quantity generated for each deal
- Ability to bind coupon to a certain product
- Personalize your deals by configuring: (name; picture; short description; description; store view);
- Ability to schedule deals to be run automatically;
- Ability to specify maximum allowed purchases;
- Optional deal auto-closure on succeed;
- Auto-count of the discount and “you save” price;
- Ability to insert any deal via CMS;
- Ability to configure each deal type;
- Ability to change coupon code status manually;
- Deal overview;
- Sort order for deal types tabs;
- Linked-to-deal product visibility;
- Ability for customers to print coupons;
- Ability for customers to view deals;
- Main product types support (except bundled products, grouped, and gift cards);
- Complete multistore support.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue
* Inability to invoice the last order of the deal
* Incorrect design of the "Deals" page when no deals were available
* Inability to view a deal from My Account
* Active deals were not displayed in the frontend on Magento EE 22.214.171.124
* Error occurred on an attempt to close a deal as failed
* Incompatibility with the RWD theme
* Blank page after a deal was closed as failed