Gift Wrap module allows clients to wrap products at checkout and leave gift messages before delivery.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW Lib. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
Gift Wrap extension for Magento helps to organize gift wrapping services on your website. With the help of The Gift Wrap module, it is possible to show a special “Gift wrap” label on required product pages according to created rules and let customers wrap their items in elegant gift papers, bags, or boxes. The extension allows you to create several wrap options and define relevant price, image, description for each of them.
Customers can tick off the “Add gift wrap” box at checkout and the list of available wrappers appear. Moreover, the Gift Wrap module for Magento provides your clients with an option of wrapping products individually or together. People often buy gifts for friends, relatives, and loved ones on special occasions. That’s why the Gift Wrap extension for Magento allows your clients to add gift messages like “Best Wishes” or “Happy Birthday” before the delivery.
- Wrap gifts at checkout
- Gift wrapper label on product page
- Products can be wrapped individually or grouped together
- Main product types support:
- Manage wrapper name, image, and description
- Set up price for every wrapper
- Specify the sequence of wrappers using drag-and-drop
- Let customers leave gift messages
- Exclude products for wrapping according to created conditions
- Customers can check the wrapper in My Orders
- Multi-store support
- Integration with the One Step Checkout Magento extension
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Gift wrap option was shown in PayPal receipt when it wasn’t included during checkout
* Incorrect design in the RWD theme