Let customers buy gift certificates and send them to friends via e-mail or the post-office.
OverviewBack to top
The Gift Card extension for Magento 1 allows store admins to generate virtual, physical, and combined gift cards of custom design to be sent to customers. Depending on the card type, admins can choose between two delivery options: by post or online. The same functionality and even more options are available with Gift Card for Magento 2.
With this gift certificate extension for Magento 1, admins can tailor each gift card and/or certificate to a particular customer by means of personalized welcome messages. Before generation, each gift product email can be viewed in a preview mode.
Additionally, the Gift Card Magento 1 extension gives the possibility to flexibly manipulate with several gift card and certificate parameters, including their monetary values (fixed or open amounts) and expiration dates. The usage stats on all gift product codes issued within the module can be tracked in a separate grid.
Customers can apply their gift codes during checkout by entering them in the corresponding field. If required, they can use multiple gift codes for a single order.
This way, online merchants can flawlessly provide a gift certificate for Magento 1 users to encourage more purchases in their stores. Below, you can explore the features of this Magento 1 gift certificate extension in more detail.
Gift Card Features
Admins can provide customers with several gift card/certificate design options to choose from. Optionally, they can attach a personal message to the Magento 1 gift certificate sent.
Before sending the generated card/certificate to recipients by email, it can be previewed on the frontend.
Responsive email design
Emails with gift products adjust to any screen size.
Flexible delivery options
Each generated gift product can be delivered to customers by email or post.
With the Gift Card for Magento 1 module, admins can set fixed gift product values or allow customers to determine them independently (by disabling the fixed amount option).
Gift code tracking
The performance of each particular gift code, including its balance and usage status (used, unused, or partially used), can be evaluated in the module’s backend grid.
New product type
Gift card is added as an additional product type option, allowing you to place it in your store and to have it purchased much like any other product.
You can provide your customers with a number of fixed value suggestions or allow them to type in a custom gift card value.
Gift code monitoring
A grid of issued gift codes shows remaining balance, which codes are active, used, part used, etc.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance Gift Card & Certificate with the following Aheadworks extension:
- One Step Checkout to let customers configure the gift card at the checkout.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Gift Card import/export
+ Gift Card code creation using a pattern
* GC code status is wrong after updating code balance
* Default image is sent instead of uploaded image
* Gift Card block positioning issue
* Gift Card product price is not converted by selected currency in emails
* Incompatibility with Magento CE v.1.7
- Compatible with CE: 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Complete code refactoring
+ GC1 -> GC2 Migration tool
* Gift Card Products grid error