A powerful promotional tool for displaying related products.
OverviewBack to top
People tend to copy each other. It’s a common fact but the very few know how to use the knowledge wisely while doing business.
We offer a module which value is obvious when you have a knack for promoting.
The Frequently Bought Together for Magento 1 is an extension based on customer behavior analysis. Show products that someone else bought, prove the items are worth getting as others are enjoying them at the time!. Influence customer minds, plant the idea all the products on the list must be bought together while customers are at it. Motivate buyers to purchase more with an appealing related product block and see the actual revenue growth!
The Bought Together extension for Magento 1 give you means to:
- Catch customer attention with interesting offers;
- Encourage them to add extra items to the carts;
- Increase cross-sell profit.
Here are some authentic features to show frequently purchased together products in any Magento 1 store.
- Install in few minutes;
- Replace the native related block with the compact and stylish one;
- Display items according to specific criteria;
- Limit the number of products shown in the block;
- Allow customers to buy all the related products or choose some of them;
- Use code to place the “Frequently Bought Together” block wherever you want on the product page;
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Configurable product support
* Incompatibility with AJAX Cart Pro extension
* Related products are outside "Frequently bought together" block if their number more than five
* RWD folder is absent in the package