Follow up with your customers with fully automated emails. Insert coupons, purchased products, pictures, restore cart links.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Core. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
Follow Up Email extension for Magento is a simple and convenient tool for communication between merchants and customers, which allows making right offers in time and continuously improving efficiency.
The Follow Up Email extension is a perfect solution that provides comprehensive functionality to create highly targeted custom emails to fit your business needs. The extension allows web-store owners to easily create custom email templates with both static and dynamic information, as well as set up rules when they should be sent.
The extension uses a set of administrator-defined rules, each covering particular aspect of the customer’s in-store activity – an event, be it placing an order or abandoning a cart. Upon triggering a set event customer is sent an email specified in the rule. Follow Up Email rule can have several emails scheduled to be sent after a certain time, for example:
If customer abandoned a cart, first email can be sent after five minutes, the second one after a day, and the third one after a week.
The email are scheduled and sent with the help of cron – a time-based job scheduler.
Create exclusive email content
Configure the follow up email design and content in accordance with your marketing goals:
- Use pre-defined templates (native Magento and Follow Up Email) or create your own ones
- Add Magento and Follow Up Email variables
- Insert up-sells, cross-sells and related products
- Customize order/cart/wish list products view inserted in email: add pictures, prices, links to product pages and other information.
- Let your customers restore their carts with just one click on the link sent in the email notification
Allow customers to resume session right from the email
- Let your customers unsubscribe from all follow up emails at once (NEW!)
- Offer coupon codes
Increase relevance through segmentation
Make sure that your customers receive relevant information - separate your email audience into smaller groups based on their customer/order status, actions and other attributes.
The Follow Up Email extension now offers three predefined sample rules that proved to work - abandoned cart, review request and customer birthday (NEW!)
Of course, you can set up your own rules for sending targeted emails based on the best matching conditions:
New customer signup, new customer subscription, customer logged in, customer last activity, customer came back by link sent, customer group, customer group changed, customer submitted a review (NEW!), customer birthday, customer newsletter subscription, customer unsubscription
Order obtained X status, customer placed a new order
New abandoned cart appeared, sale amount
Product was added to wishlist, wishlist shared
SKU, type, category
Send notifications to store administrator only to be aware of business flow.
Manage the efficiency
Measure the effectiveness of follow ups sent with data on click-throughs, shopping cart restorations and conversions.
- Specify Google Analytics tracking code for abandoned carts
- Track customers who placed orders by clicking on the emailed link
- Track links with abandoned cart recovery statistics
- Track coupons
Manage follow ups on-the-fly
Manage follow ups massively or apply the required action to a particular email - preview, cancel or send it manually.
- Sort and filter follow up emails by status, schedule, event, etc.
- Perform mass actions to a bulk of FUE emails - cancel, send now or delete
- Preview, send, cancel or delete emails manually right from the grid
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue
* Fixed vulnerability issue