Add extra fields to the registration form and customer account area.
OverviewBack to top
With the help of the Customer Attributes extension, it is possible to get any information about new customers and already existing ones at any time you like. The extension gives you a possibility to create additional customer attributes and displays them on the registration form or in the customer account, allowing logged in visitors to manage their data.
An unlimited number of attributes can be added for different Magento customer groups. In addition, new attribute creating is very handy and intuitive for Magento administrators. Customer Attributes module makes it possible to create different types of attributes such as image, attachment, dropdown, etc. All attributes parameters are located at one place, so the process of collecting info about your clients starts in several simple steps.
Know your customers if you want to sell effectively.
- Unlimited number of attributes
- Displaying in the customer account area
- Add attributes to the customer registration page or disable them for guests
- Show attributes to different customers’ groups
- Ability to make attributes fields mandatory
- Specify default attribute value
- Enable unique value for attributes
- Various attributes types: text field, text area, date, “Yes/No”, multiple select, dropdown, image, and attachment
- Attributes input validation: alphanumeric, numeric only, alpha only, url, or email
- Specify the order in which attributes are displayed in the frontend
- Ability to change customers’ data in the backend
- Make fields editable for a visitor in the account area
- Show attributes in admin grid
- Easy customer attributes management
- View and edit visitor's attributes in the backend
- Ability to filter customers by attributes
- Multistore support
- Integration with Market Segmentation Suite
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Stability and speed improvements