Generate coupons using a predefined set of rules in one click from the backend.
Coupon Code Generator is also available for Magento 2 stores.
OverviewBack to top
Coupon Code Generator extension for Magento automates the process of generating coupon codes and lets merchants provide customers with unique codes in one click.
Generating coupons through “shopping cart price rules” is a routine, time-consuming task that has to be repeated multiple times throughout the day. Our Coupon Code Generator takes the whole process closer to where it’s needed and allows store administrators to deliver coupon codes on the fly.
- Coupon delivery
No need to jump from tab to tab - create and deliver coupons on the spot. There are 3 ways to deliver a coupon to the customer:
- On a customer page choose “Quick Coupon Generator” tab, select a coupon rule and send it to the customer;
- Within the extension choose “Generated Coupons” tab, choose a rule, and specify a customer email for coupon delivery;
- Same as above, only if you don’t specify a customer email, then a coupon code will be generated to be copied and used by admin as necessary.
- Coupon rules
Rules may be created in a similar way to “shopping cart price rules”, defining the type and size of discounts and limiting the products they apply to, if necessary.
- Coupon settings
You may select an email template to be sent along with the coupon, set up a custom coupon prefix, define coupons’ lifetime, the total number of times it may be used, and the number of times it may be used by any single customer.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Can't generate coupon at "Generated Coupons" page
* The extension doesn't generate coupons on Help Desk ticket page