Generate coupons using a predefined set of rules in one click from the backend.
OverviewBack to top
You need coupons. Why? What do you want first of all? Sales rates growing and customer loyalty strengthening. The last thing is a key factor for providing stable sales growth. Coupon is one of the most functional tools provided to save abandoned cards and to obtain more customers who actually appreciate your brand.
You may think it’s difficult to generate coupons timely, but with the Coupon extension for Magento 1, there will be no issue connected with proper coupon producing and distributing. No common and taking considerable time processes related to the coupon creating and managing! We offer you the convenient and rewarded mechanism of how to make coupons work for your business. It was successfully implemented in both the Coupon Code extension for Magento 1 and the Coupon Code Generator extension for Magento 2 that is also available.
You can’t believe that coupons work. They don’t work only in case you choose the false tactic when launching your coupon activities. But if you have at a hand a clear picture of what your brand is about and which marketing budget is available, you can do some magic things for your business flourishing. Thus, starting with Coupon Generator for Magento 1, you will be definitely able to:
- Convert accidental visitors into your loyal customers providing new visitor coupon codes;
- Grow your media presence rewarding those customers who who share, follow and promote your social media accounts;
- Strengthen client loyalty providing free shipping coupon codes.
It’s just a limited range of what achievements you can achieve if you integrate coupons into your marketing plan.
Start the new marketing life with Coupon Code Generator for Magento 1 and experience high-performance way of creating and distributing coupon codes.
The module offers three ways of how to provide customers with coupon codes: using “Coupon Code Generator” tab ( on a customer page) or “Generated Coupons” tab (in the extension backend) to distribute the coupon via email. The third way is to create it in the backend without specifying email to copy and apply when needed.
The common way of creating rules with defining type and size of discounts, and scope of coupon code application if needed.
The extension offers email templates for choosing, custom prefixes, coupon lifetime. It’s possible to set the maximum number of coupon usage, the maximum number of times it may be applied by any single customer.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance Coupon Code Generator with the following Aheadworks extension:
- Help Desk Ultimate to produce and deliver coupon codes directly from the customer ticket area in the backend.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Can't generate coupon at "Generated Coupons" page
* The extension doesn't generate coupons on Help Desk ticket page