Offer and manage all kind of bookable products.
Responsive pricing adjusts for days/items left.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Core. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
Looking at the needs of customers for whom booking-related services is the crux of their business, Aheadworks introduced Booking and Reservations – a feature-rich extension for Magento that helps you efficiently manage booking and reservation services.
Booking and Reservations extension for Magento introduces new product type, bookable products. This product type lets store administrator manage all necessary booking service attributes such as: date available, bookable period, billable period and price multiplier settings. Such products in the store catalog are represented with native Magento calendar, allowing for the date and time booking. For more information on the product looks find demo store links in the end of the description.
Multiple pricing rules to maximize business opportunities
- Set flexible price rules: you have the option for setting different prices for different days, different times and different types/variants of the same product;
- Offer gradual/ staggered pricing (increasing or decreasing): good for those who wish to increase or reduce prices nearer to the actual occurrence of an event;
- Promote your booking\reservation products by pricing items differently when higher quantities are purchased.
Flexible booking/reservation options to suit different businesses
- Flexible "exclude days" rules: Similar to ‘blackout’ days with airlines, prevent bookings/reservations for certain dates;
- Option to set billable periods by “day” or “hours”: makes this extension suitable for date-time-date and time-based products, e.g. hotel room/consulting attendance/rental products;
- Set available times for bookings and reservations, e.g. reservations can be made only from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM;
- Specify date and time period of product availability, making this extension useful for products that are available for limited time periods such as a particular play or movie;
- Allow multiple reservations for the same time based on available quantity of the bookable product: for example, a car wash with 3 boxes could allow 3 reservations in the same time slot.
- Dynamically changing price with AJAX while changing reserved period at frontend;
- AJAX calendar loading and navigation.
Useful and user-friendly interface for customers and administrator
- Integrated admin interface covers new "booking" tab when editing a product, orders overview page, orders overview calendar widget;
- Ability to switch off shipping per product;
- Instant orders review on the product edit page using the calendar widget; also has a separate orders page with all bookings and reservations;
- Booking period is displayed in Order details and invoice;
- Ability to specify how many days the booked item is kept in abandoned cart
- Ability to define the number of calendar pages displayed on the product page.
Customers / Site visitors
- Integrated customer interface offers visual calendar and busy/free time periods for easy ordering; customer can also view their bookings and reservations on an “orders view” page
- See booking/ reservation details in the shopping cart before placing the order
- Check the reserved period in the received invoice
- "Live" price change while changing custom options
- Booked period is shown as unavailable for another reserving to the customer even if he/she hasn’t checked it out
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue