The AJAX Catalog extension allows browsing categories without the need to switch pages.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: AW_All. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read the documentation.
The Ajax Catalog extension for Magento 1 is extension designed to show what it is to be truly user-friendly. Add the plugin to your store core to enhance the catalog browsing, search result scrolling and tagged pages surfing processes.
No more page loads! The module guarantees fully automatic scrolling and, at the same time, it gives the ability to insert the “Show more” button that allows displaying products in batches. The “Back to Top” button, a must for any store design, helps customers to navigate easily within the store.
Set up the preferable type of catalog surfing, customize the look of the inserted buttons and our Infinite Scroll module will make sure customers view all of your tempting offers without any interruptions or distractions.
The Ajax Catalog system used in our module allows creating the browsing process that can’t be interfered by any data loads and, thus, lets your customers use category, search and tagged pages to their fullest and view all the possible content.
- Stimulate customer interest with the most plausible services and persuade them into making a purchase.
- Attract all the potential buyers to stay at your store longer.
- Make your store SEO-friendly as our module helps to prevent page duplicating.
- Increase your store conversion by minimizing the number of steps needed to satisfy the customer
The simple flexible features of the Infinite Scroll extension for Magento 1 ensure your customers will get the best possible experience from using your store.
Set up auto-loading on the following types of pages:
- search/advanced search result;
- tagged products list.
Choose the way your catalog is surfed:
- Auto-scrolling gets rid of annoying and time-consuming page reloads;
- The “Show more” button makes pages content more compact and lets customers choose the way they can browse your store.
The “Back to Top” button is one of the most crucial parts of any cataloging system, as it allows customers to move around freely.
The “Back to Top” button design
- Indicate the text for the “Back to Top”' button;
- Customize the button using CSS.
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Beta Build
* Mobile: module should be disable for iPhone Theme