Fully customizable AJAX substitute for Magento cart.
Editor to adjust and preview pop-ups on the spot.
OverviewBack to top
AJAX Cart Pro extension for Magento gets rid of the page reloads when adding a product to the cart from category pages. In addition, the extension introduces a customizable pop-up where customers can specify required product options, the pop-up can be further edited to include a required promotional banner or content necessary.
Since its inception and to the current 3.x branch, the extension has been undergoing continuous improvements and fine-tuning. The result is the most stable, adoptable and flexible solution on Magento market.
The extensions has been worked to perfection, in and out. You may be sure that every single feature you see advertised, will be delivered.
Custom Themes friendly
The extension has been designed with your needs in mind. It is equipped with a handy toolset for integration with any custom theme.
Minimal interference / maximal interaction with the native code
The extension is designed to rely on Magento's native capabilities to maximum extent, ensuring that the module plays nice with any other component of your Magento store.
Supports all the native product types;
Works with standard Cart Update controller;
Works on Product, Category and Wishlist pages;
Works on custom pages where the standard Cart controller is called;
Updates all the native Cart instances (sidebar cart, top cart);
No conflicts with external plugins.
Make shopping appealing
It has been proven that elaborate site design contributes a great deal to brand's trustworthiness (and consequently, to conversion rates). So, it is seamless shopping experience and that elusive "pro" feel that any store owner is striving to achieve. The AJAX Cart Pro extension serves a solid tool in such an endeavor.
Give your store its recognizable image!
Frequently-seen service screens and confirmation dialogues do not have to be boring or annoying. On the contrary, the module's customizable confirmation pop-ups can be made a great use of. Not only can you excite your customers with the neatly designed splash-screens, but also include interactive elements to guide your clients.
Backend pop-ups editor
Forget complex code adjustments – a simple backend editor will do the trick. Instant Preview function guarantees that the customers will only see the result when it is ready.
Control every tiniest detail
It's not only the pop-up content that you can easily adjust from the backend. Choose one of 4 animation types, define the pop-up alignment, upload your custom activity indicator - all you need to get your ideal store appearance.
Separate confirmation windows for adding and removing products
Whatever you marketing strategy is, you can adjust the module's behavior to suit it. Separate configuration options for "Add to" and "Remove from" actions allow gently guiding your clients without seeming aggressive.
Individualize your products
Sometimes, the "one size fits all" approach just doesn't work. For this, we have a remedy. The extension's rule system allows for unprecedented flexibility: you can show special dialog boxes for a set (or sets) of select products, specific Customer Groups or storeviews.
So what do I really get?
With the extension, you pave your customers' way to the checkout, making their shopping an easy walk rather than an epic quest:
- No time wasted on page reloads;
- Higher conversion rates;
- Easier catalog exploration;
- Higher customer retention;
- Longer sessions;
- Pro-level site feel.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Popup scroll is absent if "Dialog window alignment = Top"
* Error in console: ReferenceError: optionsPrice is not defined
* Rule is not triggered for configurable product
* Update button disappears after updating the cart through the ACP in RWD theme
* ACP issue with custom option "File"
* Total price of bundle product is not updated on rwd theme
* 'Product' variable presents itself as a child of a bundle product in confirmation block
* Redrawing block options when scrolling
* "Cancel" and "Add to cart" buttons are displayed out of the screen border
* Unable to add one more category in conditions
- Compatible with CE: 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPPEE-6788 stability improvements