Fully customizable AJAX substitute for Magento cart.
Editor to adjust and preview pop-ups on the spot.
OverviewBack to top
Ajax Cart for Magento 1 is intended to bring great improvement to customer shopping experience making it smooth and comfortable. The native add to cart Magento functionality automatically transfers customers to the product page each time they want to add products to carts. To continue shopping they have to come back to the previous or next catalog page. The whole process arranged this way may prevent customers from the wish to return and continue purchasing.
The AJAX cart extension for Magento 1 equips stores with the add-to-cart pop-up, which allows customers to specify required product options and send products to carts directly from catalog pages.
The Ajax Cart extension for Magento 1 is pro-business oriented and able to:
- Speed up the shopping process thanks to the elimination of extra steps;
- Increase AOV allowing customers to continue shopping with no delays;
- Make customers enjoy shopping from you and retain loyalty.
No page reloads
The pop-ups make customers purchase products without page reloads.
No need to visit product pages
There is no need to visit product pages when the “Add-to-Cart” button is pushed. Customers may add the desired product to the cart and stay on the catalog page to continue shopping.
Universal pop-up functionality
Add-to-cart pop-ups are able to process any current types of Magento products.
The whole scope of product options is available within the pop-up add-to-cart area.
Conscious shopping decisions
Products are added to pop-ups with brief product descriptions, ratings, and product review numbers.
Interactive pop-up design
There are 4 animation types to choose for making pop-up more catching. Set the pop-up alignment, add cart animations, custom activity indicators, etc. for making a store look unique.
Customizable product views
As it happens, a universal approach doesn’t work equally well everywhere. The extension enables you to display individual dialog boxes for a set (sets) of selected products, certain customer groups or Magento storeviews.
Integrations with Aheadworks extensions
- Featured Products allowing visitors to add products from featured product blocks directly to shopping carts.
- One Step Checkout letting customers add products to carts from checkout pages.
- Add Free Product to Cart for displaying pop-ups with promo messages on checkout and shopping cart pages.
- Gift Card / Certificate for adding gift certificates to shopping carts without page reloads.
- Product Color Swatches for adding the products with certain options to shopping carts seamlessly.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Popup scroll is absent if "Dialog window alignment = Top"
* Error in console: ReferenceError: optionsPrice is not defined
* Rule is not triggered for configurable product
* Update button disappears after updating the cart through the ACP in RWD theme
* ACP issue with custom option "File"
* Total price of bundle product is not updated on rwd theme
* 'Product' variable presents itself as a child of a bundle product in confirmation block
* Redrawing block options when scrolling
* "Cancel" and "Add to cart" buttons are displayed out of the screen border
* Unable to add one more category in conditions
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPPEE-6788 stability improvements