A perfect tool to arrange your data in a meaningful way
OverviewBack to top
Advanced Reports extension is a time-proven reporting solution with 13 customizable report types, which can be further expanded with additional units. The extension reports were designed to answer specific business questions and provide a clear picture of your business situation. Having continuous access to reliable information will save a great deal of time, and also allow you to track the success of implemented changes. Whether you want to assemble a list of featured products, find the perfect timing to engage social media, segment your promotional effort geographically or even stay ahead of stock shortages, the Advanced Reports module supplies relevant information and helps you to deal with a wide range of management issues.
Advanced Reports is also available for Magento 2 stores.
- Dashboard panel
Start your Advanced Report experience with a comprehensive dashboard panel equipped with a list of available reports and a summary of key sales metrics, including average order value, over the last 30 days.
- Report sharing via email
Our latest addition allows sharing reports via scheduled emails. Simply select any number of reports, type in an email address and specify the frequency of updates.
- User-friendly interface
No need to search for reports in a drop-down list - all of them are now listed in a menu to your left allowing you to switch reports with a single click.
- Profit calculation
"Bestsellers", "Sales by Product", and "Sales Detailed" reports are now equipped with a profit-calculating formula allowing you to evaluate profit margin contribution of individual products.
- Customization options
Each report can be individually customized with regards to reflected order status and columns displayed in the table.
- Abandoned cart
Monitor the cart abandonment rate and see if there are any red flags. Any significant shifts will tell you how effective are the changes you introduce to your store or whether it's time to introduce some new ones.
- Stock vs. Sold
A convenient way to manage the risk of running out of stock on trending products. This report monitors the purchase rate and remaining merchandise volumes and makes a prediction about how soon you will be out of stock.
Match reports to specific needs
Our reporting solution comes with 13 adjustable report types that cover most of your business performance indicators. Bellow, you could find the list of report types available in a Standard Kit:
- Sales Overview - allows displaying sales data on the chart and setting up a pre-defined reporting period
- Sales by Product - shows sales of any item, allows comparisons between items (with instant SKU search)
- Bestsellers - identifies most frequently purchased products in a given time period
- Orders Detailed - displays the date, time, shipping and financial details for each order
- Sales Detailed - displays the date, time and financial details for each ordered item
- Sales by Hour - illustrates shopping activity spikes throughout the day
- Sales by Day - illustrates shopping activity fluctuations throughout the week
- Abandoned Carts - displays a number of completed & abandoned carts, revenue lost and an abandonment rate
- Stock vs Sold - shows at what rate the product is selling and how many items are left in stock
- Sales by Country - summarizes sales by country and projects the results on a world map
- User Activity - visualizes such customer activity as account creation, order placement, and review writing
- Sales by Customer Group - sorts sales data by groupings of customer types
- Products by Customer - shows how many products are your customers buying at a time, e.g. “this week you have 2 orders of 4 items, 3 orders of 3 items, etc.”
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ SKU Usage options should be renamed
+ Coupon column in the Orders Detailed report
+ Product Cost is now taken from the Order Details
+ An option to include/exclude taxes in profit calculation
* Total Cost is wrong in some reports if price per website is used
* Add strings to CSV-file
* Wrong total is shown at several reports
* Incorrect discount amount in the "Sales Detailed" report
* 'Total' calculation improvement in Orders Detailed report
* "Users Wishlists" doesn't show all data in the exported CSV
* Split (master/slave) databases support
* Dashboard interface adjustments
* Autocomplete doesn't work in Sales by Category if access to Manage Categories is denied
* "Sales by Category" bug with duplicated Categories
* Sales by Product: empty revenue when use *something* mask
* Sales by Product attributes: result can not be filtered by multiselect attribute
* Enterprise Reward Points support
* Double values in "By Category" report
* Profit columns can't be disabled at Sales by Product
* Sales by Category: input field should not take in account spaces between two categories
* "Total" is false in "Customers by Country" report
* Dates are overlapped on chart if view mode "Week" is selected
* "Sales by Manufacturer" report doesn't work with system attributes
* Sales by Category: Incorrect "Total" if product belongs to more than one website