A perfect tool to arrange your data in a meaningful way
OverviewBack to top
The Magento 1 Advanced Reports extension allows store owners to evaluate the efficiency of their business activities. The data, including sales statistics, AOV, user activity, etc. can be structured into 23 reports (13 are standard and 10 can be purchased as an Extended Pack), each of which reflects a particular aspect of business performance.
With this reports extension for Magento 1, store admins can accordingly correct their business strategies and then analyze the success of the actions implemented. More specifically, convenient and detailed reports of this Magento reporting extension allow them to efficiently distinguish their audience segments, reasonably allocate stock supplies, plan promotional activities, etc.
The Advanced Reports module for Magento 1 assembles all the reporting data in a single dashboard. The dashboard itself is a panel that displays all available reports with KPI’s collected during the last 30 days.
Using this reporting extension, Magento store admins can take advantage of 13 reports provided in a Standard Pack. Those include ‘Sales by Hour’, ‘Sales by Product’, ‘Bestsellers’, ‘Sales Detailed’, ‘Sales Overview’, etc.
Advanced Reports is also available for Magento 2 stores.
Explore the below features that make this Magento reports extension a powerful analytical tool.
Advanced Reports Magento Extension Features:
Reports Control Panel
Start your Advanced Report experience with a comprehensive dashboard panel equipped with a list of available reports and a summary of key sales metrics, including average order value, over the last 30 days.
Report email sharing
The module allows sharing individual reports via scheduled emails.
Intuitive user interface
Store admins can easily switch between reports by selecting the required ones in the left-hand menu.
The ‘Sales by Product’, ‘Sales Detailed’, and ‘Bestsellers’ reports provide a special profit-calculating formula allowing merchants to estimate profit margin of particular products.
Store admins can adjust the look of individual report tables according to their preferences by editing orders status and selecting the columns to display.
For the additional information about the Magento 1 Advanced Reports module and all available reports, please follow the links:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ SKU Usage options should be renamed
+ Coupon column in the Orders Detailed report
+ Product Cost is now taken from the Order Details
+ An option to include/exclude taxes in profit calculation
* Total Cost is wrong in some reports if price per website is used
* Add strings to CSV-file
* Wrong total is shown at several reports
* Incorrect discount amount in the "Sales Detailed" report
* 'Total' calculation improvement in Orders Detailed report
* "Users Wishlists" doesn't show all data in the exported CSV
* Split (master/slave) databases support
* Dashboard interface adjustments
* Autocomplete doesn't work in Sales by Category if access to Manage Categories is denied
* "Sales by Category" bug with duplicated Categories
* Sales by Product: empty revenue when use *something* mask
* Sales by Product attributes: result can not be filtered by multiselect attribute
* Enterprise Reward Points support
* Double values in "By Category" report
* Profit columns can't be disabled at Sales by Product
* Sales by Category: input field should not take in account spaces between two categories
* "Total" is false in "Customers by Country" report
* Dates are overlapped on chart if view mode "Week" is selected
* "Sales by Manufacturer" report doesn't work with system attributes
* Sales by Category: Incorrect "Total" if product belongs to more than one website