The extension enhances the native Magento search functionality with the help of Sphinx engine, allowing wildcard search and morphology corrections.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Core. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read the documentation.
With the Advanced Search extension for Magento 1, store owners get unlimited possibilities to arrange an easy and fast search through thousands of posts and product pages (the same functionality, Advanced Search, we offer for the Magento 2 users as well). Our Search extension for Magento 1 is based on Sphinx that has several ways of matching keywords and products and, thus, provides customers with more accurate results and more comfortable searching experience. The built-in lexical analyzer, the Wildcard Search, the Morphology processing are combined here to decipher any query and present the best search results.
Now search types are not limited only to catalog pages,
with Advanced Search for Magento 1 the results may be found within:
- knowledge base data.
That means the search process in your store can be as much advanced as the content on the site allows.
Make the search routine easy to use and do much work for your customers with:
- Built-in lexical analyzer,
- Wildcard Search,
- Morphology processing.
The point is if you present fast thorough search to your customers, if the whole process is clear and satisfying then your credibility raises in the eyes of your potential buyers and the chance of a successfully completed deal increases as well.
Sphinx search engine
Sphinx is well-known for its fast search and indexation. It supports
- Java etc.
So that you are able to integrate some non-native apps and use them with Sphinx. Our Search module for Magento 1 has combined its best features to create the most plausible search for Magento based stores. Just install Sphinx to your server and enjoy your profound search system!
The Search extension for Magento 1 configures Sphinx according to your choices, so you just need to select particular variants in settings fields and see everything done in a second.
- Define the necessary attribute priority
- Enable the Wildcard Search option that perceives queue words with the first three letters.
- Activate the Morphology processing that corrects misspelling according to Sphinx morphology dictionary.
Please note that installation service does not cover cronjob setup and/or Sphinx installation. You may need to contact your system administrator or hosting provider regarding the matter.
To explore the extension follow the links below:
Enhance Advanced Search for Magento 1 extension with the following Aheadworks extensions:
- Search Autocomplete and Suggest to make the search routine in your store more powerful and user-friendly;
- Blog - Community Edition and Knowledge Base to enrich the search area in your store;
- Layered Navigation for comfortable work with the catalog.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue