Organize a flawless newsletter process.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Lib. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read the documentation.
The Advanced Newsletter extension for Magento 1 is designed to provide merchants with lots of crucial features for successful email marketing. Create mailing lists and manage them inside Magento or with the help of MailChimp. Allow customers to subscribe to newsletter from the product, account or checkout pages. Segment clients based on their order statuses and manage all their info from the backend. Run targeted promotions according to subscriber groups.
This and many more options await you within our powerful module for advanced store owners.
The main purpose of the Advanced Newsletter module for Magento 1 is to make your business as much customer-oriented as it is possible. Thus, the outstanding plugin features guarantee you’ll get the best opportunities to:
- Increase your sign-ups and widen the area of your potential buyers;
- Run targeted promotional campaigns by email;
- Establish a strong communication process with your customers;
- Multiply the revenue by boosting the store visits and CTR.
Subscription block and button design
- AJAX or in-block layer for the email subscription form;
- Enable the fields for the name, salutation and phone number in the subscription form;
- Decide the style of the subscription segments;
- Choose between the radio buttons, multi-select, checkboxes styles of the segments;
- Show the segments at the Create an Account and My Account pages;
- Insert the subscription button via CMS block;
- Place the button anywhere on a page;
- Add the button to the Checkout page.
- Add/delete, subscribe/unsubscribe and edit subscribers;
- Apply multiple actions to the subscribers;
- Transfer the subscribers from native Magento newsletter;
- Convert the subscriber info into CSV/XML.
Additional available options*:
- Analyze the customer details (age, gender, address, etc.);
- Get the info about the product details (view and order history, wishlist items, shopping cart items);
- Scan the order information (number of orders made, lifetime sales, number of items purchased);
- Analyze the shopping cart details (grand total, number of different products, subtotal).
- Bind the segments to particular subscriber groups;
- Decide where to display segment(s) within the categories or stores;
- Specify what segments will be shown at the frontend;
- Define a default segment for a category/store;
- Show the customers the segments they are subscribed to;
- Use the segment filters in the customer grid;
- Move the customers between the segments according to the changes in their order status.
The import from/to MailChimp
- Synchronize with MailChimp automatically or manually;
- Transfer the existing lists and statuses from MailChimp;
- Import the subscribers by the status and names into MailChimp;
- Make the synchronizations quick and safe with the cron support;
- Provide your store services with the API 3.0 support;
- Try out the connection with MailChimp before the import/export.
Template and mail settings
- Insert unsubscribe from newsletter option the email templates;
- Utilize variables in the templates;
- Import native templates;
- Choose a sender email address from any SMTP server;
- Send test emails or try out the SMTP beforehand;
- Use any relay - free or paid.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Enhance the Advanced Newsletter plugin for Magento 1 with the following Aheadworks extensions:
- Follow Up Email to send follow-up e-mails to the customers subscribed to a particular segment.
- *Market Segmentation Suite to send newsletters to particular customer segments.
- One Step Checkout to allow customers to subscribe to newsletters from the one step checkout page.
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version - 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce (EE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Group filter error on Subscribers page
* 404 error on attempt to go back from "Queue Newsletter" form
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Mailchimp API v3.0 support
* fixed bug when subscribed unregistered customer tried to place an order
* fixed issue with SUPEE-6788 security patch
* minor bugfixes