Extensive email marketing functionality.
Offer different subscription segments to customers.
Insert subscription button anywhere on the page.
OverviewBack to top
The extension requires the following FREE special service extensions be installed in order to function properly: AW_All, AW_Lib. Please make sure to install them BEFORE the main package. Read documentation.
From newsletter sign-ups, mailing list creation and audience segmentation to the eventual mailing of the newsletter, the Newsletter extension for Magento gives you everything you need to get the highest ROI from your email marketing. Whether you are looking to convert, retain, cross-sell, or upsell, do it all with this powerful module for Magento.
Advanced Newsletter extension for Magento introduces enhanced email experience with the help of better email targeting. The extension allows store administrator to better segment customer subscriptions, enrich the email templates with the help of additional variables or use custom SMTP server or MailChimp service.
Set up your emails for each store individually
Multistore support gives you more flexible extension configuration
Drive up email delivery and open rates
Inclusion of name fields for guests, making your messages look more personal, trustworthy, eye-catching, and less vulnerable to spam filters
Increase your sign-ups
- Enriched standard email subscription block: Make the subscription form more attractive with in-block or AJAX layer based subscription form
- Make subscription button/form more eye-catching: Insert it via CMS block at any place on the page
- Auto-subscription option allows subscribing customers and moving them from one segment to another automatically after changing their order status according to admin-specified rules
Decide how and where your content is delivered:
- Segment your mailing lists by subscriber groups;
- Display/hide segment(s) for particular categories/stores;
- Disable a particular segment for frontend;
- Define a default segment for a category/store;
- Filter customers by segments at the Export Customers page at backend.
Get greater control of your mailing list
- Insert unsubscribe from newsletter option in Magento email templates, instant, or manageable from the customer area;
- Manage subscribers from admin panel: delete, subscribe, and unsubscribe;
- Add and edit subscribers from admin area;
- Subscribe/unsubscribe as many customers as you need from any segment at a time;
- Subscribe/unsubscribe customer from any segment at Customer Information page;
- Export subscribers to CSV/XML;
- Import subscribers from native Magento newsletter.
MailChimp integration with Magento
- Two-way MailChimp synchronization – automatic on-the-fly or manual;
- MailChimp-Magento synchronization with ability to sync list and statuses;
- Magento-MailChimp synchronization with ability to sync subscribers by status and with\without names;
- All synchronizations with MailChimp are run by cron;
- Test the connection with MailChimp.
Give your subscribers more power with advanced subscriptions management
- Segments are displayed in different styles: radio buttons, multi-select, checkboxes;
- Newsletter segments at Create an Account and My Account page;
- Advanced Newsletter extension adds subscription button to Checkout page;
- Users can see the segments they are subscribed to and subscribe/ unsubscribe per segment.
Send emails from any SMTP server
- Third party SMTP server support means you are no longer dependent on your local server mailing software;
- Use any free or paid relay;
- Test SMTP connection.
Get more control over emails sent
- Send test email;
- Variables in Magento email templates;
- Import templates from native Magento newsletter.
Give more security to your customers
- HTTPS in customer account.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Group filter error on Subscribers page
* 404 error on attempt to go back from "Queue Newsletter" form
- Compatible with CE: 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Mailchimp API v3.0 support
* fixed bug when subscribed unregistered customer tried to place an order
* fixed issue with SUPEE-6788 security patch
* minor bugfixes