Set up rules to present a gift to your clients or offer a discount on any product.
OverviewBack to top
The Add Free Product To Cart module extends native Magento functionality with an ability of automatic product adding to the cart. An item appears in the shopping cart based on set criteria of the created rule. The module gives you a possibility of defining such promotions as “Buy Canon Power Shot & get Camera Charger for Free”, “Spend $300 & get a 50% discount on HTC Touch Diamond”, or “Buy 5 items and get Black Berry 8100 Pearl with free delivery”.
The magnetic word “Free” spellbinds bargain hunters and attracts more and more customers to your store. Use The Add Free Product To Cart module to present gifts to your clients and follow the proverb “Little presents keep a friendship alive”. Set up rules to fill clients’ shopping cart after rule conditions met.
You can give your client a product for free or suggest getting it with a specified discount. The information with the offer appears in a pop-up window or the product is added to the cart without any notice, so your clients will be agreeably surprised after viewing the real ability of getting one more product absolutely for free.
Moreover, the extension allows you kindly suggest customers to buy another product with a discount. The product can be delivered for free as well.
Gift product auto-adding to cart
The Add Free Product to Cart module allows you to surprise your clients by suggesting them to get an item for free or at discounted price. If rule conditions meet after clicking on the Add to Cart button, the product is automatically added to the shopping cart or the offer to get the item with a discount appears in a pop-up window.
Product of the following types can be assigned to customer as a gift:
However, if the main products are deleted from the cart, the free product can’t be bought as well.
Unlimited number of rules to gladden customers by a sudden gift
- Limit the time period when rule is active;
- Show a pop up window for Item that is added to cart;
- Ability to display pop-up window with a suggestion of getting an additional item;
- Prioritize pop-up window to make the most desirable one appear after rules conditions met;
- Enable the possibility of closing the same pop-up window for a customer after conditions meet;
- Set conditions as in the shopping cart price rules;
- Create recurring rules;
- "Stop further rules processing" option;
- Ability to apply specific rules to different stores and customer groups;
- Re-add free product if it was deleted from cart;
- Several rules can be applied per one order;
- Specify rule description.
Handy price management of product which is auto-added to cart
You can apply the discount to the item that will be auto-added to the shopping cart. To make the product free for buying just select the "Buy X get Y free" rule type.
Free of charge gift delivery
With the Add Product to Cart extension, you can decide whether the shipping of the product will cost your customer anything or the item will be delivered for free.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Unsupported products are added as free products by "Buy X get one free" rule
* AFPTC does not add free product to cart when To Date is the 1st day of month
* Date settings cause the free item to be removed from the cart
* Free product is not added to cart when SKU of custom option is added
* Carts with free products are merged improperly
* Reorder of an order with free product works incorrect
* Free item is not removed from cart
* Free product is not removed from cart if rule was disabled