Display recent customer activities in an appealing block anywhere at your website.
OverviewBack to top
Activity Stream extension introduces a popup that translates customers' store activity. The Activity Stream popup can be displayed in a number of pre-defined positions, or placed anywhere at the store using a widget. The popup can be adjusted for look and the number of activities displayed simultaneously. There are numerous customer activities that can be displayed in the block: customer registered, subscribed to newsletter, started watching particular product, etc.; store administrator has full control over what types of activities are displayed.
Activity Stream extension allows you to bring a fresh breath of reality to your store and let customers see what actions carry out on your website. This and that actions are taken every other minute at your store: new customers are registered, items are added to the shopping cart, new reviews are submitted, etc. But all these activities fall through the cracks for your visitors and they can’t even imagine what is going on right now at the store.
The Activity Stream module makes your customers feel that they are not alone on your website and shows activity streams like “Mike is viewing Electronics”, “John has logged in”, or “Annett has purchased HTC Touch Diamond”. The effectiveness of the extension is clear: visitors are influenced by activities of other people; they take the situation as a recommendation for further behavior and start experimenting and discovering your store.
- Automatically inserted on all store pages
- Take advantage of six predefined positions:
- Define the activity stream overlay width, background color/opacity and text color to suite your website design
- Hide activity streams from unregistered customers
- Numerous types of activities:
- subscription to newsletter
- customer has registered/logged in
- search has been performed
- product/category is being viewed
- item has been added to the shopping cart
- item has been added to wishlist, comparison list
- customer goes to shopping cart
- customer proceeds to checkout
- product has been purchased
product has been tagged
- review has been submitted
- Limit the quantity of activities displayed in the block
- Select specific customers’ activities to appear
- Use predefined templates for activities or edit them to your taste
- Define time interval for activity stream overlay updating
- Choose scope to display the activities from
- Insert activity stream block via widget at any place of your site
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Problem when several activity types (not all) were selected
* Problem after clicking any category from the overlay block
* Inability to set "Overlay Position = Bottom/Top right"
* Incorrect overlay position if the overlay block width=100%
* Problem when all checkboxes were deactivated