OverviewBack to top
As it often happens, customers can place an order with the wrong products or with incorrect & missing information that requires administrators to edit, reconfigure or add items to the order. Now with the excellent Magento 2 order editor manager extension, administrators can perform these functions without duplication of the order.
The extension solves many problems, of items ordered incorrectly, or miskeying of customer information or any other information related to the order. With the ReAuthorize Order Grid Invoice Editor for Magento 2, the admin can now quickly edit billing-shipping information, update payment-shipping methods, add items, alter prices & custom options, quantity, Tax rates, discounts, add/edit/delete/undo products, order status, invoice status, the order's date, number, etc. without canceling or creating a new order.
The ReAuthorize Order Grid Invoice Editor for Magento 2 allows the admin to edit the order in 3 ways, quick edit order, edit inline order information and the one-page editor. Using the quick edit order admin can edit a particular section of the order like billing-shipping information, customer, items, etc. Using the inline editor, the admin can edit the particular record of the order like customer email, name, billing-shipping country, etc.
And the last using the Onepage order editor, the admin can make a change in all parts of the order like items or address or payment, shipping methods, etc and update the order in one shot. The extension also allows the admin to charge the additional amount from the customer without contacting the customer or asking his card details.
- Edit items price, item custom price tax, discount, description, items custom options, etc.
- Add/edit/delete items for all types of products like simple, configurable, grouped, etc.
Customer, Address and Account Information:
- Modify the customer first name, last name, email, group, custom note, etc.
- Modify the billing-shipping name, address, state, country phone, etc.
- The Admin can edit the order number date, state, status.
- The Admin can edit the payment method.
- The Admin can edit the shipping method and can track the shipping directly from the order.
- The Admin can remove the invoice.
- The Admin can add multiple invoice status.
- The Admin can edit the invoice number from the invoice grid under the order view page.
- The Admin can modify the invoice status from the invoice grid under the order view page.
- The admin can "Login as a customer", "View Order as a customer", "Edit customer" in a separate tab without having his password.
- The admin can track the shipping for UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post directly from the order.
- The admin can enter the custom note, delete order, notifies the customer for the order.
After editing the order, the extension will log the information. The admin can view the logs in a tab of the order and in a separate section with allowing to search the description of the log for the particular order.
ReAuthorization is an additional feature that allows the admin to charge the new or additional amount from the customer without asking his credit card details. The ReAuthorization is done internally without leaving the site using a secure token system and the admin can capture the new amount directly from the admin interface. ReAuthorization mainly depends on the payment method you use for that order. Currently, the ReAuthorization is allowed with the below payment methods. If you are using another payment method please feel free to contact us to allow them for the ReAuthorization.
Payment Methods :
Paypal payflow pro
To allow the ReAuthorization with the above payment methods you will need to purchase the above extensions from us separately which will combine with the ReAuthorize Order Grid Invoice Editor extension and allow it for the ReAuthorization.
- The admin will have the additional columns item Name, SKU, Thumbnail, custom options, Order Actions to view the information directly from the grid.
- The Admin can view the order grid with different colors for orders based on the order status.
Grid Bulk Options:
- The admin can change the order status, delete, resend emails for multiple orders.
- The admin can create ship only, Invoice + ship(online-offline), Invoice + capture(online-offline), a credit memo (offline) for multiple orders With and Without Notify customers.
Order Configuration Settings:
- Custom Buttons Layout, the admin can manage the order view buttons layout.
- Onepage, Quick Order Editor, the admin can manage to edit the order based on order status.
- The admin can manage ReAuthorization with its payment methods, Delete with its actions manager, Invoice with adding multiple Invoice Status and many more.
Grid Configuration Settings:
- The admin can manage the order grid color settings, different mass actions based on the order status.
- The admin can manage the Log Manager.
- Many more...
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
27 January, 2020
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification, Order Management (OMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with the new version 2.3.3.
Add more features like:
- Allow to add/edit/delete items from order view page.
- Custom shipping method and price.
- Quick view of items on order view page.
- Add more columns on grid like coupon code, Archived feature, items etc.
- and many more..
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Perform Mass actions from grid
Order Custom Note
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Quickly edit ANY order information , without creating a duplicate order. It solves many problems edit order status,billing,shipping information etc.
With this extension, you can quickly edit billing, shipping information, update shipping methods, item price, item quantity, edit Product Tax, add/edit/delete/undo products etc. and save.
Edit Order without Duplicate Orders on Edit
Extension is compatible with custom options and all type of products, admin now can update the options and compatible with all type of products.
Solve the issue of duplicate orders upon editing, reducing issues between Magento, Edit Order processing, Product Tax, CSRs, fulfillment systems, credit card processing and accounting.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor