This extension lets you Link Guest Orders & Existing Customers.
OverviewBack to top
This extension lets you easily Link Guest Orders With Existing Customer accounts. By default Magento doesn't allow you to link guest orders with existing customers, even though this is often a required task of the admin.
Before linking the guest order with the existing account, this extension will carefully check if the order is a GUEST order and whether or not the customer's email ID matches with the email in the order. THe list of orders matching this condition will show up in customer edit area for the admin, which makes it even easier to identify those guest orders which can be linked. After the admin links those orders with the right customer, all recently linked orders will show up in that customer's order tab in back-end, as well as in front-end.
It works this way:
- Customer checks-out as guest from front-end.
- Now, customer registers to the site and asks admin to make that order available in front-end OR customer was existing customer from beginning.
- The admin goes to "Manage Customer" section and simply links that order with the customer.
- Now, customer can see that order in his/her portal from front-end.
- Admin will also see newly linked orders in a customer’s order tab in the admin area.
It's very easy to use and works without any trouble.
- Separate tab in Customer Edit section to show matching guest orders for that customer.
- Automatically find guest orders that can be linked with the customer.
- Admin can link guest orders with existing customers, if email of the order and customer matches.
- After linking, orders are visible in customer’s Order Tab, from where they can track their order.
- Guest orders are no longer guest.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.2This extension is transferred from Magento Connect.