Save time uploading product images. Match images to hundreds of products in just a few seconds.
OverviewBack to top
Upload product images in a fraction of the time with the new Bulk Images Upload & SEO Magento extension from Activo Extensions. This latest version features easy to use drag-and-drop functionality and advanced logging to show any images not matched to a product SKU. Perfect for storeowners who are constantly adding new products, this Magento extension saves you time while providing other useful features allowing you to customize its functionality. Bulk Images Upload & SEO Magento extension is currently working successfully on shops with 100,000+ products and multiple images per product.
- Import thousands of product images in seconds
- Upload with traditional FTP
- Drag-and-drop image upload and import interface
- Flexible regular expressions to match image file name with product SKUs
- SEO Bonus - option to rename images based on product name for better SEO
- Option to mark base image as excluded
- Option to import only images that were updated since the last upload
- Option to assign configurable product image to children simple products
- Supports .JPG, .PNG and .GIF image extensions
- Supports Multisite configuration
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Drag & Drop Upload
Forget having to work with FTP! Store owners can now use Bulk Images Upload & SEO's drag-and-drop interface to quickly and easily import images right from the Magento admin. This helpful new feature not only shows you a thumbnail of what images you've added, but also provides a status indicator during upload and completion message after upload telling you how many images were successfully matched.
Image SEO Bonus
Bulk Images Upload & SEO Magento Extension from Activo Extensions also provides an added bonus by allowing you to automatically rename your images based on the name of the product the image is matched to. Naming your images to correspond to the product they represent is a positive sign in Google's eyes as they explain in their Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide, "Avoid using generic filenames like "image1.jpg", "pic.gif" when possible. File names are best when they're short but descriptive." Our Magento extension provides several naming schemes so you customize things just the way you like.
Media Gallery Support
By default, Bulk Images Upload & SEO Magento extension is setup to work with product image galleries. The extension smartly picks up on numbering schemes like -01.jpg, -02.jpg, etc. to assign your product images in the proper order on the product page.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
[2017-07] Version 1.0.0:
Fully tested and compatible with Magento CE 2.0.+
Exact same functionality as our Magento 1 extension
New and improved features coming soon!