OverviewBack to top
Does your website not yet comply with GDRP legislation? Do you want to be sure that your website and cookie notification comply with the GDPR legislation? Don’t wait any longer! CookieConsent.io has been developed to give you certainty about this.
Account & Pricing
An additional CookieConsent.io account is required, and additional fees apply. The account is not created during extension installation. To signup for CookieConsent.io please visit the contact page. For more details please visit our pricing page.
- Cookie permission: Customizable cookie notification that 100% complies with GDPR legislation.
- Cookie control: Automatic scans your website every month to check all cookies and tracking.
- Cookie monitoring: Decide for yourself which pixels and tags are fired via Google Tag Manager.
- Cookie consent look and feed: Customize the layout of the cookie consent window via CSS.
- CookieConsent.io automatically scans all cookies and trackers on your website. These cookies and trackers come into place when a website visitor has given permission for this. Every month the list of cookies and trackers is automatically updated on your website. This ensures that your website always complies with the law.
For a demo of our cookie consent please visit:
For more API documentation please visit:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
22 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Added modifications to the integration manual (based on Marketing report).
- Made changes to onload handler of the cookie table / info generator. This allows for faster loading of both elements.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor