OverviewBack to top
PayWay is Cambodia's leading online payment gateway provided by Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd. (ABA Bank). It offers A variety of checkout options with credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay International) and ABA PAY QR code (ABA account, VISA QR, Mastercard QR) and with more payment methods in the pipeline.
This extension for Magento optimizes the online shopping journey for online shoppers in Cambodia, creating an enjoyable customer experience that is designed to drive conversion and maximize sales.
This extension also enables merchants to view information about payments and configure which payment methods to display to customers. Merchants can also see payment status information and refund payments from within the Admin interface.
Upon checkout, an iFrame popup will appear, which allows customers to choose the payment option. The customer enters his or her payment information directly into our secure environment so that the eCommerce website never comes into contact with the customer's payment data. Once the payment process is complete, thank you page is shown to customers or redirects customers to the specific URL of the merchant website.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you need to sign up for a PayWay merchant account. To apply for the service and creating an account, please visit the signup page here. Nominal transaction fees will incur for every purchase transaction. Transaction fees may vary from merchant to merchant, based on what is agreed upon with ABA Bank when negotiating your contract. ABA Bank does not provide pricing details publicly.
For more information and to register, please visit the company contact form or reach us via email for any Pre-sale questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Can Do With This Extension:
- Enable/disable payment options.
- Switch between staging and production environment.
- Configure Payment logo size to make sure it will fit your website.
- The extension will appear on the checkout page.
- Start accepting online payments from your website or app.
Why ABA PayWay Payment Gateway For Magento:
- This extension is officially developed by Advanced Bank of Asia, which means you will be the first to get an update once the gateway has new features.
- Save time for integration and rapidly put your products/service on sale with few clicks.
- Save cost. You don't have to hire a technical team to set up the integration.
- With this extension, you can fill a few fields, activate the account, and get ready to accept payments.
- Payment Methods: PayWay accepts payment methods ABA account to account payment, Visa card, Master Card, and UPI, many more to come.
- Merchant Portals: Merchant can see all payment transaction details, perform a refund, manage customers & invoicing tool, managing user and role.
- Potential to accept payments from 500K+ ABA bank account holders directly.
- Invoicing tool: PayWay provides an invoicing tool that is available through the merchant portal. Merchants could manage their customer information and managing invoice information. The invoicing tool is suitable for business to business and business to an individual customer. Merchant can quickly create an invoice, send the invoice thought the email, or any other channel by copy and share the link to their customer.
- Multi-Currency: shoppers can pay for products or services online using the currency they are already comfortable using.
- User & Role: Merchant could manage the access level of each user to restrict them from performing only the action that they are specific to their role.
- Audit trail: every action that the user performs in the system is recorded, so the merchant can always trace who made a change in the system.
- Secure and reliable real-time transaction processing.
- Easy report generation, payment settlements and account reconciliation process.
- Achieve faster revenue growth by employing our optimized payment gateway solutions
- Faster payment processing.
- iFrame Checkout Form
- Easily checkout using the payment card
- Manage subscriptions
- Sign up for an account to save payment card information for future purchase
- Multiple payment choices
- Flexibility to pay anytime and from anywhere
Security & Compliance
No actual payment card numbers are stored in Magento or with the Merchants system.
All transactions with ABA PayWay Payment Gateway for Magento go through PCI DSS Level I compliant systems. We employ the industry's best security practices and tools to maintain bank-level security for ABA PayWay merchants and end customers.
ABA PayWay Payment Gateway for Magento's secure checkout runs as an iFrame modal over your e-commerce website. We use tokenization to run transactions with stored payment information, which means no confidential card data stays on your server.
ABA PayWay Payment Gateway for Magento collects customer data for checkout and fulfillment purposes only and shares only data necessary for fulfillment with merchants. Besides, customer data is private to merchants, which means ABA PayWay never shares your customer data with any third parties. We use market-leading encryption features and security practices to ensure the security of all data we collect.
Pre-sale questions: email@example.com
Support/Technical questions: DigitalSupport@ababank.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
26 October, 2019
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Marketplace number version 2.6.0
The official release of the ABA Payway Payment gateway on Magento. Version 1.0.0
Performance & stability fine-tuned
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor