Allows the admin to book shipment by TCS courier company by using there COD API , Allow different accounts for COD and NON-COD Orders.
OverviewBack to top
TCS is a courier service started in 1983, headquartered in Pakistan, with over 2,000 locations in Pakistan and a presence in 5 continents with 3500+ locations worldwide. TCS COD Extension is a must for every Magento store that uses TCS as their logistics provider. This extension extends the checkout page and adds Pakistani states and the cities supported by TCS. Customer can choose an address from a Google Map address location service which is integrated with the address field.
This extension allows the admin to create a single shipment or shipments with multiple orders with the Tracking Number that is fetched from the TCS COD Api. THe order will be booked at TCS portal and the generated Tracking Number will be binded to the shipment via Magento.
This extension comes with multiple configuration options , for Non-Cod Orders, different TCS Account can be used (recommended by TCS) .
In order to use this extension , one should have a TCS account. If you don't have an account, please get one Free from TCS by contacting their support here. After getting the account details, please login to TCS E-Retail Portal and make sure your credentials are correct.
- TCS API Integration for both COD and NON-COD orders
- PDF Slip generation with 3 copies
- Google Map Integration
- Pakistan State and Cities Addition
- Magento Shipment Creation with TCS Tracking Number
- Save time - Manual Entry to the TCS portal is no more required
- Address accuracy to All cities supported by TCS is provided
- Tracking of the shipment Parcel is tracked from start of the process by using TCS Tracking number.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Added support for cities drop down on checkout page